OU vs TCU Big 12 Tournament 2pm CST on ESPN+

Did anyone ever verify if "WTSooner" was "WichitaSooners" burner account? I've wondered this for a long time and these message usually come around the same time as "WichitaSooner". If not, my apologies, but I've wondered this for a long time.
Must not have been around the board very long. He and I have disagreed plenty over the years. I was a much bigger Kruger fan, and we don’t share the same opinion on Kellen. I guess it’s shocking to the Moser fans that multiple people can question his brilliance as a coach.

Did anyone ever verify if "WTSooner" was "WichitaSooners" burner account? I've wondered this for a long time and these message usually come around the same time as "WichitaSooner". If not, my apologies, but I've wondered this for a long time.
i can confirm that they are not

Dumb post is dumb.

Do you even know what a burner account is? The entire point of one is NOT to post at the same time or on the same topics. Wichita and myself didn't agree on one single thing OU basketball related until about a year ago.

But to answer your dumb question, no, we're not the same person.

Back