#11 OU vs #20 Texas Tech 1pm CST on ESPN+

BoulderSooner

Owner/Operator
Reaction score
If you need ESPN+ please click here and help out OUhoops.com (6 of next 7 games on ESPN+)

NORMAN – No. 11/13 Oklahoma men's basketball hosts No. 20/21 Texas Tech on Saturday, Jan. 27 at Lloyd Noble Center. Tip is at 1:01 p.m. CT. The Big 12 conference contest will air on the Sooner Sports Radio Network (KRXO 107.7 FM The Franchise in Oklahoma City; KTBZ 1430 AM in Tulsa; Varsity Radio App) with Toby Rowland and Kevin Henry announcing and be broadcast by ESPN+ with Mark Neely (PxP) and King McClure (analyst) on the call.

OU -3.5 o/u 140.5

Last edited:
Definitely the most important game of the year thu far. Gotta win this one. I'll be in attendance!

Not a must-win, but a win would sure calm things down around here.

Interesting stat I saw today showing how well teams go on 10-0 runs and concede 10-0 runs, aka a "killshot." Texas Tech is one of the most streaky teams and no lead of theirs is safe, meanwhile OU is one of the best teams at keeping a lead. Start fast and put them away!

Interesting stat I saw today showing how well teams go on 10-0 runs and concede 10-0 runs, aka a "killshot." Texas Tech is one of the most streaky teams and no lead of theirs is safe, meanwhile OU is one of the best teams at keeping a lead. Start fast and put them away!
Good find. Makes it even more important to get off to better starts than we’ve been seeing in conference play. I’ve wondered whether we may see Hugley inserted into the starting lineup. That’s the only change in the lineup I could see. Sam is struggling overall, and his early fouls have been a big part of that, so maybe shake things up at the 5.

1. Guard Pop better than we guarded Max
2. If set O is going to only be high screen from big then please find a way to set the darn screen

By as good of crowd as OU tx. But not bad.

I am in the building again. So posts will depend on internet

Another pathetic start. For too many stretches, this team just isn't very good.

Back