#9 OU @ #3 KU 1pm CST on ESPN+

BoulderSooner

Owner/Operator
Reaction score
If you need ESPN+ please click here and help out OUhoops.com

NORMAN – No. 9/9 Oklahoma men's basketball continues its road swing at No. 3/3 Kansas on Saturday, Jan. 13. Tip is at 1:01 p.m. CT inside Allen Fieldhouse in Lawrence, Kan. The Big 12 conference contest will air on the Sooner Sports Radio Network (KRXO 107.7 FM The Franchise in Oklahoma City; KTBZ 1430 AM in Tulsa; Varsity Radio App) with Toby Rowland and Kevin Henry announcing and be broadcast by ESPN+ with Mark Neely (PxP) and Tim Welsh (analyst) on the call.

OU +7.5 o/u 141.5

Last edited:
I believe! But we're not playing well lately and the big 12 prolly won't let us win + AFH. But i want this one badly. Let's just do it

I am still excited about this team and believe we will be in the tournament and will be a tough out. But I’m not expecting a win today.

Then again, I wasn’t expecting that win in 1993 either. LOL

I understand both teams lost earlier this week but how in the hell does a top 10 CBB matchup end up on ESPN+?

And also it wasn’t expected to be a top 10 matchup when tv was set in offseason.
I don’t think they choose tv slots until a week or two in advance usually. This was not a preseason decision. Boulder Sooner is likely right regarding the push for ESPN+ subs but that is just absolutely ridiculous. This game should be nationally televised.

I don’t think they choose tv slots until a week or two in advance usually. This was not a preseason decision. Boulder Sooner is likely right regarding the push for ESPN+ subs but that is just absolutely ridiculous. This game should be nationally televised.
TV was set in the offseason, except for a few matchups. Every OU game except @Baylor and @OSU have their TV channel selected.

Low expectations today.....under promise/over deliver maybe?

Well the commentators can't get a word in. And the defense is still not showing up.

Offense hasn't look good but at least the defense hasn't looked good either. Complimentary basketball.

Back