#11 OU vs #20 Texas Tech 1pm CST on ESPN+

OU was in a position to really improve its standing today--texas lost, ku lost, k-state lost (all on the road). OU loses (again) at home.
Losing these games at home pretty much guarantees you a bottom half conference record. Every road game will be a struggle. Year 3 OU finishing where they are looking at now isn’t acceptable.

When is the last time OU has had anybody clutch in basketball or football. And vomiting these games against teams that hate us is setting me over the edge. I mean i love beating anybody, but losing to these Texas teams living down here is really aggravating. The teams inability to sieze any kind of attitude against these teams that hate us, and like earlier this week the listless effort against UT is inexcusable. Get his *** out of here.

lol nah… expecting a loss and a few more.

We’ll be lucky to get to
Hell....I don't see this group getting to 7-11. The way this team is playing, find me 4 wins remaining on this schedule.....OSU and Cincy at home? Maybe at OSU? If we can't beat Tech or Texas at home, how in the hell do we plan on beating KU, BYU or gawd forbid Houston at home? Pretty much everyone knows the definition of insanity, but a few on here will simply refuse to acknowledge it.

We didn't play well against him defensively, but if we run it back playing the same defense against him next week, he scores half as many points. Which is still too many.
Maybe.. but doesnt matter.. he was on fire today. So what do we do? Uzan sags off of him. Soares can't read that the shot was designed for mcmillian. Just elementary stuff, i thought moser would understand this stuff

This mid major program is getting out of it exactly what they’re putting into it. Disgusting

Maybe.. but doesnt matter.. he was on fire today. So what do we do? Uzan sags off of him. Soares can't read that the shot was designed for mcmillian. Just elementary stuff, i thought moser would understand this stuff

We need to scrap that weak àss double team trap with Godwin. Every team has success against it. Just play straight up defense.

Was coaching baseball practice so the last full possession I saw was when we were up 68-61 with ball. Shot clock got under 5 seconds, one of our poor ball handlers turned it over, and we had to foul to prevent a runout. Put the phone in my pocket confident that we would blow it.

Would love to hear the excuses now. Two weeks ago after the TCU and KU games, the Moser stans were assuring us things were fine because, after all, it’s SO hard to win on the road in this league. We were sure to lose only one or two home games ourselves, and we would still be able to sweep some of the lesser teams.

Now we lose two straight at home and we have yet to play the three best teams at home. We will get lose Tuesday and likely Saturday and be 3-6. We continue to start every game with a flurry of turnovers.

A couple questions: where is the board projecting Los and JM in the draft? Lottery? Also, are the wheels still falling off for Tech, as one of our posters who sees only crimson said a couple weeks ago?

Moser no longer has any excuses. We have plenty of athletes. Plenty of experience. The roster is 100 percent guys he recruited. The reason I didn’t post during the noncon was because nothing that happened during that period mattered. He put together a schedule that is frankly ridiculous for a P5 team. The moment we started playing good teams, it is right back to where we were the past two seasons. In some ways, this is worse because we actually do have the horses to be successful this season.

If he collapses from 15-3 and a top 20 NET to miss the tournament again, I will lose faith in Joe C if he doesn’t pull the plug. Kelvin and Lon combined to miss the tourney three times in 22 years. Porter may go three for three. But hey, I have no doubt he will tell us how hard he is working, and I’m sure there is a culture wall saying that is perfect for our current situation.

McMillan did a lot of his damage against Darthard. That was his matchup when he was in.

I fully expect this team to collapse. It’s coming. It’s already happening.

This mid major program is getting out of it exactly what they’re putting into it. Disgusting
Disagree, we should be doing much better as-is. Moser's softass cant win games in the big 12. We have enough talent. But we arent disciplined, arent a fundamental team, and are just plain soft. Sampson's team is going to tear this charmin team a new butt hole

Disagree, we should be doing much better as-is. Moser's softass cant win games in the big 12. We have enough talent. But we arent disciplined, arent a fundamental team, and are just plain soft. Sampson's team is going to tear this charmin team a new butt hole
I didn’t mean to imply that moser wasn’t to blame. He is. It’s a whole lot of things. I’ve pretty much given up on moser.

According to my math, tech is 10-3 in the last 13 against OU.. what a joke
Sadly, pretty much every team has beaten up on us since Moser took over. We have the talent to easily be over .500 this season, but I assumed his coaching would pull us down to no better than 8-10. Now, I think we may struggle to get to 7 wins.

Getting much, much harder to keep defending Moser. Getting to 20 wins may be tough to do, let alone doing anything of note in the postseason.

He was mentioned for other jobs earlier in the season. Not anymore. We are stuck with mediocrity as our coach.

Getting much, much harder to keep defending Moser. Getting to 20 wins may be tough to do, let alone doing anything of note in the postseason.

He was mentioned for other jobs earlier in the season. Not anymore. We are stuck with mediocrity as our coach.
Only if Joe C accepts it. He needs to do the difficult thing and move on as soon as we get bounced from the NIT, assuming we make it.

how do you not take the final shot before half when the shot clock is off? inexcusable to let them get 2 points. moser’s fault. but letting them knock down a 3 with an out of bounds pass with under 3 seconds on the shot clock? missed free throws? that’s on the players. 9 missed free throws at home. can’t happen. lots of blame to pass around. not making excuses for moser. but mccasland is that guy.

I was at the game and will make a longer post soon but for the love of God make your free throws.

how do you not take the final shot before half when the shot clock is off? inexcusable to let them get 2 points. moser’s fault. but letting them knock down a 3 with an out of bounds pass with under 3 seconds on the shot clock? missed free throws? that’s on the players. 9 missed free throws at home. can’t happen. lots of blame to pass around. not making excuses for moser. but mccasland is that guy.
Yeah the sequence right before the half was awful.

Back