OU vs #19 BYU 7pm CST on ESPN+ 2 Dollar Concessions (Popcorn Beer Soda)

BoulderSooner

Owner/Operator
Reaction score
If you need ESPN+ please click here and help out OUhoops.com (4 games left on ESPN+)

NORMAN – RV/RV Oklahoma men's basketball hosts No. 21/19 BYU on Tuesday, Feb. 6. Tip is at 7:01 p.m. CT inside Lloyd Noble Center. The Big 12 conference contest will air on the Sooner Sports Radio Network (KRXO 107.7 FM The Franchise in Oklahoma City; KTBZ 1430 AM in Tulsa; Varsity Radio App) with Toby Rowland and Kevin Henry announcing and be broadcast by ESPN+ with Mark Neely (PxP) and King McClure (analyst) on the call.

OU -1.5 o/u 150.5

Last edited:
From our friends at SoonerScoop post practice

Moser

Darthard

From our friends at SoonerScoop post practice

Moser

Darthard

Not gonna lie but Moser looks a bit older than he did a year ago. I have seen him and shook his hand the last 2 years. The stress of this league and job personified.

Going to be a tough one. I’ll be surprised if we win this. I’ll just watch and pull for them.

Man do we need Godwin, Hugely, and Javion to give us SOMETHING tomorrow. Feels like all 3 of those dudes have disappeared the past few weeks. Getting them back to playing decent would go a long way for this team right now

I have a feeling this is a make or break game. I suspect a loss will be the beginning of a slide. With a win I see a good chance of going 4-1 in next 5 including this one.

Man do we need Godwin, Hugely, and Javion to give us SOMETHING tomorrow. Feels like all 3 of those dudes have disappeared the past few weeks. Getting them back to playing decent would go a long way for this team right now
We need Uzan to do something. He's been invisible for several games.

We need Uzan to do something. He's been invisible for several games.
Yes. And if he plays another poor game from the start, Moser needs to show willingness to make a change of some sort. Cut his minutes and go to someone else. Not sure who that would be since he refuses to give our most athletic guard a shot, but maybe if Soares is playing well, play him for 30+. Of course, with Owen and JM also struggling, you really can’t bench them all.

bottom line is just about everyone is underperforming. The only ones I'm pleased with is Soares and Moore.
I'm not sure if it is because we were too optomistic on what they are or if it is poor development.
I lean towards just how hard it is for average to above average players to get up to speed to big 12 comp

I would have thought we would be slight favorites at home. Sure hope we can prove them wrong here.
They are by all metrics a good team. 20 assists a game which is 2nd in country. I don't feel good about this game. We havent beat a ranked team all year (usc was ranked #23 when we beat them so sort of untrue)

Back