#23 OU @ KSU 7pm CST on ESPN+

Someone said it earlier in the thread.....Jalen Moore has been our best player during conference. If he maintains his level of play, I feel a lot better about this team moving forward. Just need one more of Uzan/Oweh to kick it into gear and I'm back to being cautiously optimistic.

The good news is we seem to play well against teams that struggle to score (KSU, Cincy, ISU)...and UCF is #210 in offensive efficiency. Onward and upward.
I’ll definitely be watching the UCF Baylor game.

Ou radio guys said tang gave moser a smirk on the last TO when moser subbed.

I think tang might be losing it… first the isu crap now this
I took that to mean he was acknowledging to Coach Moser that it was a bit iffy to call those timeouts but he was trying to teach his players a lesson. Toby seemed to be implying that. Moser and Tang had a long chat (relatively speaking) during the postgame handshakes and it was all smiles. I'm pretty certain Tang was saying something along the lines of "Sorry about those timeouts but that's three straight losses for us and I've got to do something to get these guys' attention."

I have no idea how this KSU beat Baylor....and they should've beaten Tech on the road (lost by 1). They are not good. We played great defensively, but our offense left a lot to be desired....and we still won by 20 on the road.
Great defense for the win!

I took that to mean he was acknowledging to Coach Moser that it was a bit iffy to call those timeouts but he was trying to teach his players a lesson. Toby seemed to be implying that. Moser and Tang had a long chat (relatively speaking) during the postgame handshakes and it was all smiles. I'm pretty certain Tang was saying something along the lines of "Sorry about those timeouts but that's three straight losses for us and I've got to do something to get these guys' attention."

I actually vaguely recall Tang doing the same thing against ou (perhaps last year). Called multiple timeouts to get the scrubs in there.

Maybe he was acknowledging that, as well?

Los has improved in every statistical category except shooting this season. And his shooting percentages have fallen off a cliff. It has to be physiological.

Los has improved in every statistical category except shooting this season. And his shooting percentages have fallen off a cliff. It has to be physiological.
He's even struggling right at the hoop.

Back