#23 OU @ KSU 7pm CST on ESPN+

Missed the game until the final few minutes, looks like a disaster from quality bball standpoint but good for OU. Great game by Moore.

It's a long season, and there is plenty of time for the wheels to come off, but I'll take 4-4. We just need to make sure we're at least 6-5 when we had to Waco. 9 wins is the most we've had in conference play since Buddy left, so that would be very welcome after the dumpster fire of a year we're coming off of.

College basketball is such a crazy sport! You never know what is going to happen week to week.

Now onto UCF!

I expect to win at least 2, and 3 is a real possibility (but always tough in this league). If Moser loses to this OSU team in Norman, I don't think he should be allowed to travel with the team to Stillwater.
They’re not losing to OSU at home.

toby joking with coach on the post game "don't be mad at me about the flagrant" porter asked him during the break if it would be and Toby told him it would be a flagrant 1. toby said go look at it first and if you dont' think it was a f1 then you can be mad at me .. lol

Someone said it earlier in the thread.....Jalen Moore has been our best player during conference. If he maintains his level of play, I feel a lot better about this team moving forward. Just need one more of Uzan/Oweh to kick it into gear and I'm back to being cautiously optimistic.

The good news is we seem to play well against teams that struggle to score (KSU, Cincy, ISU)...and UCF is #210 in offensive efficiency. Onward and upward.

Back to .500 but still have KU and UH at home. Need a few more road wins but I sure like getting the 2 we have so far. That win tonight was HUGE

Back