#23 OU @ KSU 7pm CST on ESPN+

I think it is safe to say, KSU is somewhere between 10-12 in the Big12 of 14 teams.

View attachment 971

I admit, I am not high on KSU and feel like they are/were over-rated. They also did not look good at all during gameplay. WVU was comparable though. If you are talking about Big12 games for OU this year, the other teams, aside from WVU, were much more competitive. KSU is not as good as ISU, TCU, KU, Cincy, Texas, and Tech...but look at those rankings.

View attachment 972

KSU is going to look bad compared to our Big12 schedule so far.

But the rest of the schedule...if you think KSU is as bad as CMU, MVSU, Texas ST, UTRGV, APB, Green Bay, Central Ark, and Monmouth? Then whoever your dealer is...is truly providing you with some magical stuff.
I will be absolutely stunned if the bottom five in the conference turn out to NOT to be OSU, WV, UCF, CIncy, and KSU (not necessarily in that order). Texas, while talented, may still end up 9th just due to having one of the tougher draws/schedules on paper. I still believe Houston probably wins the league, but teams 2-8 is a total crapshoot. Both Baylor and KU have tough finishing stretches (Baylor's is especially brutal). BYU probably has the least daunting schedule left even though they still have several tough games....but I could see them making a run for Top 3 or 4 finish. I just don't know if they can win on the road consistently. I think Tech could fade a little bit as well.

I will be absolutely stunned if the bottom five in the conference turn out to NOT to be OSU, WV, UCF, CIncy, and KSU (not necessarily in that order). Texas, while talented, may still end up 9th just due to having one of the tougher draws/schedules on paper. I still believe Houston probably wins the league, but teams 2-8 is a total crapshoot. Both Baylor and KU have tough finishing stretches (Baylor's is especially brutal). BYU probably has the least daunting schedule left even though they still have several tough games....but I could see them making a run for Top 3 or 4 finish. I just don't know if they can win on the road consistently. I think Tech could fade a little bit as well.
Makes it essential that we win two of the next three, because the schedule toughens after that. Also makes me cringe thinking about losing the two home games. We would be in a very good position if we had won one, let alone both.

Back