Senior Night OU vs Cincinnati 7pm CST on ESPN+

BoulderSooner

Owner/Operator
Reaction score
If you need ESPN+ please click here and help out OklahomaHoops.com ( Big 12 tourney first game + softball and more )

NORMAN – -/RV Oklahoma men's basketball hosts Cincinnati on Tuesday, March 5. Tip is at 7:01 p.m. CT inside Lloyd Noble Center. The Big 12 conference contest will air on the Sooner Sports Radio Network (KRXO 107.7 FM The Franchise in Oklahoma City; KTBZ 1430 AM in Tulsa; Varsity Radio App) with Toby Rowland and Kevin Henry announcing and be broadcast by ESPN+ with Mark Neely (PxP) and Fran Fraschilla (analyst) on the call.

OU -5.5 o/u 138.5

Last edited:
Small quibble… if I was the admin I’d be a little more strategic about “senior night.” I would have done it Sat v Houston with a packed house and juiced atmosphere. I understand there would still be a final game at LNC, but the ceremony part doesn’t necessarily HAVE to be the final game. I’d do that every year that the final home game doesn’t fall on a Sat or with a marquee opponent. I imagine the scene will be quite drab tomorrow night, especially if they kick it off around 6:30 like usual.

Small quibble… if I was the admin I’d be a little more strategic about “senior night.” I would have done it Sat v Houston with a packed house and juiced atmosphere. I understand there would still be a final game at LNC, but the ceremony part doesn’t necessarily HAVE to be the final game. I’d do that every year that the final home game doesn’t fall on a Sat or with a marquee opponent. I imagine the scene will be quite drab tomorrow night, especially if they kick it off around 6:30 like usual.
can you show a time in d1 mens college basketball where it was not the final home game?

I don't like it. I get your reasoning but I just am a traditionalist and like it being the last time they will step onto the home court

Sams a Sooner, I'm sure he can participate and still come back if so?!

When will players transfer and not be auto eligible, or is that not changing?

I wish senior nights weren't on Tuesdays, but I also want it to be the final home game. I think we win, which will make this a special night, even if a mediocre crowd.

Also, I still hate TJ Ford for ruining Hollis' senior night. Likely won't ever get over that one. He and his oversized pants are pure evil.

Back