#15 OU @ Cincinnati 12pm CST on ESPN+

Wait did you just say havig Darthard was a "luxury!?" I thought he should lose minutes to a freshman!! hehe

I've been less positive about him overall than many on this board, but I like him late in games holding the lead. It's really hard to blow late leads when you're full of good defenders that shoot 80% FT.

Same… do you watch fball with alumni group? I’ve got about 3-4 guys.. all 55-65 yrs old that go watch games if ya ever want to join. Usually brookside or tanners by ku med

Watch some bball games after pro fball
Sounds good. We probably know each other, at least by face. I do go to football watch parties

just incredibly proud of this team for how they respond to adversity, during games and after. go on the road and grit one out and out rebound a bigger team. cut down on the turns after the first 10 minutes or so. made timely, tough ass shots. 2 down, 2 to go in this stretch.

good W. road wins are tough to get. loved the way we kept Cincy at arms length (5-6 pt game) basically last 15 minutes. my hat off to Soares play down the stretch.

Back