#15 OU @ Cincinnati 12pm CST on ESPN+

I was gonna give oweh the game ball but he couldn't close out the game. Honestly that hugley bucket on their big guy was probably play of the game. Nice win. Keep stacking them up. We can still be sooo much better. Godwin get smarter and give me only 1 foul next game 90+ from the basket

I don’t care what anyone says, this team just won in front of a crowd of 12K that is a proud basketball tradition. This is a big moment for porter moser and I feel like when darthard, Hugley and Moore show up we can hang with anyone playing our style of “moser” ball.

Ecstatic!

Love Soares in the lineup holding late leads. Great defender and FT shooter. Darthard similar. What a luxury to be able to bring them off the bench.
Wait did you just say havig Darthard was a "luxury!?" I thought he should lose minutes to a freshman!! hehe

Wait did you just say havig Darthard was a "luxury!?" I thought he should lose minutes to a freshman!! hehe
If the bench played like it had, i don't see any reason to write off trying an extra guard

Back