#15 OU @ Cincinnati 12pm CST on ESPN+

Man that’s the most important stat of the game besides the FT makes. This team defends every night and if they can play close to even on the TO margin they can beat pretty much anybody. Home or road.
Definitely the key to the game and the reason we won. Very pleased and impressed that they pulled it together when it looked like it was slipping away with a few minutes left. I hope the players feel great about the win and that it reinforces how important ball security is. Build on this and get a couple games over .500 Tuesday.

Great to think that this far into the season everything is still in front of us. Take it a game at a time and see what happens.

Gritty win. Great win. 15-3 .. can’t wait to see them roast bevo and get to 16-3 / 4-2 in conference.

Right you are. I got my info from SoonerStats.com where there was a Season column and a Year column. I used the Season column and didn't notice that game I listed as 2000 was actually played late in 1999.
Really good road win! Hard to come by in the big12

Long time OU fan living in Kentucky so my wife and I got to attend an OU game for the first time in awhile. A couple of takeaways I had:
1) Clutch win by the Sooners. The crowd was amped up and despite some breakdowns in the last couple of minutes OU made the plays they had to. Any road win in this conference will go a long way come selection Sunday.
2) Really liked Fifth Third Arena and wish Oklahoma would go for something like that. No bad seats in the house that I could see. Crowd noise was a huge advantage for UC event though they lost, and I feel the size of the arena affected that. Seats just over 12,000. On the amenities side, easy to get the the facilities or grab a beer and get back within a couple of minutes even though it was sold out. UC fans were great hosts.
Boomer Sooner!

Long time OU fan living in Kentucky so my wife and I got to attend an OU game for the first time in awhile. A couple of takeaways I had:
1) Clutch win by the Sooners. The crowd was amped up and despite some breakdowns in the last couple of minutes OU made the plays they had to. Any road win in this conference will go a long way come selection Sunday.
2) Really liked Fifth Third Arena and wish Oklahoma would go for something like that. No bad seats in the house that I could see. Crowd noise was a huge advantage for UC event though they lost, and I feel the size of the arena affected that. Seats just over 12,000. On the amenities side, easy to get the the facilities or grab a beer and get back within a couple of minutes even though it was sold out. UC fans were great hosts.
Boomer Sooner!
thank you for joining and sharing .. that is great ..

Back