OU vs osu 6pm CST on ESPN+ ....Toby Keith Night

BoulderSooner

Owner/Operator
Reaction score
If you need ESPN+ please click here and help out OklahomaHoops.com (3 more ESPN+ this regular season)

NORMAN – RV/RV Oklahoma hosts Oklahoma State on Saturday, Feb. 10. Tip is at 6:01 p.m. CT inside Lloyd Noble Center. The Big 12 conference contest will air on the Sooner Sports Radio Network (KRXO 107.7 FM The Franchise in Oklahoma City; KTBZ 1430 AM in Tulsa; Varsity Radio App) with Toby Rowland and Kevin Henry announcing and be broadcast by ESPN+ with Mark Neely (PxP) and King McClure (analyst) on the call.

Last edited:
I'm seeing OU -12.5/13 on most books.

Initial thought: OU by 6-10 but not betting that, yet. Want to see the public's opinion and delve into the stats, etc first.

The pokes gonna play with heart against us you can guarantee that. Hopefully the Sooners play well in front of a sell out crowd for a change. Get them down by double digits early and keep them there.

I'm feeling a 20 point W ala K-state. I'm gonna will it into existence.

Soares is playing well. Mccollum had a nice confidence building game. Uzan showed life. Moore is starting to have his lightbulb come on And figuring out the big 12. I think godwin is getting less run in favor of hugley and hugley is slowly improving.

I'm seeing OU -12.5/13 on most books.

Initial thought: OU by 6-10 but not betting that, yet. Want to see the public's opinion and delve into the stats, etc first.
I checked scoresandodds.com and the game opened at 10.5 and then was immediately bet up to 12.5. Now it is back down to 11.5....and will probably settle there.

I’m sure Ok State will come out firing but would be pretty disappointed in a loss tonight all things considered haha, seems like Ok State should struggle to score especially without BT.

maks, jake, and reid better get minutes tonight. we have to run them out the lnc. rivalry be damned. this isn’t stillwater. we are the better team playing in a packed house. i would take the -12.5.
You just convinced me. Making wager now......;);)

I’m sure Ok State will come out firing but would be pretty disappointed in a loss tonight all things considered haha, seems like Ok State should struggle to score especially without BT.
If OU loses tonight it will be more way more than a disappointment.

I just want the Sooners to have the same defensive intensity that had against ISU, Cincy, KSU, and BYU. If they do that everything will be fine. If OSU comes out with all the energy and we don’t I will be disappointed.

Back