OU vs #19 BYU 7pm CST on ESPN+ 2 Dollar Concessions (Popcorn Beer Soda)

Man i did not think we had a chance at all. Great win. Now no switching back to Hyde
We need to realize this is a good team. Are they top 10 talented no but when they play well they can beat most anyone. The Big 12 is a gauntlet where nothing is given and expectations game to game are play poorly and you'll lose regardless of the opponent.

You just have to protect the home court like this team did tonight, Saturday is a must win game with the road games coming up against Baylor and ISU. Moser needs to step it up in rivalry games regardless if even just for fanbase psyche and support.

3pt def was elite.

2nd half was one of best halves of the year.

Sat better be packed!
Agree on D is second half. I only recall 1-2 lapses and we were very good otherwise. And we were especially good late.

I feel like home court doesnt carry any advantage for us lol. So it wouldnt change my analysis at all

That's been the narrative around here, but outside of a dreadful final 10 minutes against UT, I just don't see it. Beyond that, our only other home loss was to a ranked team by 1. It was painful to lose that game, as we had it all but locked up with a few minutes to go, but that's not enough to say we're bad at home. We've now beaten #14 and #21 in a pretty convincing fashion.

I've been saying this for awhile, but I absolutely LOVE Soares in late game situations with the lead. Can defend almost every position on the floor, great FT shooter, and does a great job breaking a press. If we're up 5 with 2 minutes to go, he's probably the most non-negotiable player to have on the floor.

Definitely not saying he's our best player, but he's great in that situation.
Agree 100%. He just does a little bit of everything we need.

OU up to 21 in Kenpom BYU O is still 10th best in america after that game ..

OU is 15th in D

Way too much negativity about this team thus far. Maybe the wheels come off down the stretch, but they sure haven't thus far. As long as Moser shakes his Bedlam curse, it's almost impossible for us to miss the tourney.

Way too much negativity about this team thus far. Maybe the wheels come off down the stretch, but they sure haven't thus far.
Honestly I think it's because we know what this team is capable of when they play well. Makes when they play poorly so much harder to take.

if you hit a guy in the face with an elbow it is a foul ... it is very simply .... lol agree it was not an F1
I’m so confused o these hits to the face. I thought it didn’t matter if it was intentional. And the reasoning that a foul wasn’t called so there could t be a flagrant?

Can’t wait to watch the highlights! Now just beat OSU at home and to get to 18 wins!

Honestly I think it's because we know what this team is capable of when they play well. Makes when they play poorly so much harder to take.

It's a tough conference. We have two top 5 teams in this conference, and neither have more conference road wins. If we get to a winning record this weekend as expected, that is not something to be taken for granted, yet we have people on here ranting about how the coach needs to be fired.

Back