#11 OU vs #20 Texas Tech 1pm CST on ESPN+

They look clutch at the line and we look uncomfortable

Had a chance just can’t afford our down times… always get them.

70% for tt in 2nd half…ou 60something%

besides all OU has done wrong defense cannot allow a 50 point half and expect to win

This is so disappointing. Our second half D let us down again. We either need to play more people or use better fundamentals. It looks like fatigue to me.

Blowing a 9 point lead in the last 7 minutes is peak moser. He’s in over his head and this team and these players are frauds. OU basketball has become a loser program. Pull the plug.

Different roster but still does not know how to defeat Big 12 teams, it is the same old crap

This team just doesn't make winning plays.
Miss layups. I complained the other day that our best ft shooters didn't draw the fouls.. but they got their 1st choice every time.. wow, why didn't we double their best ft shooter.

We are entering our annual collapse. Sell this team while you can imo

Tough loss. Played decently overall, but rough day for Javian, and McMillian picked a rough day to have a career day.

Team will be fine, but this places is gonna melt down after we drop another one in Manhattan.

Moser has his toughest job now. He brought in the “athletes”. He has to figure out how to correct this. Our D was bad in that half.

Tough loss. Played decently overall, but rough day for Javian, and McMillian picked a rough day to have a career day.

Team will be fine, but this places is gonna melt down after we drop another one in Manhattan.
Easy when we don't adjust and cover mcmillian. Just dumb players and coach imo

Have to get better no other option that I know of, other than pack it up and quit

Back