#11 OU vs #20 Texas Tech 1pm CST on ESPN+

Tough loss. Played decently overall, but rough day for Javian, and McMillian picked a rough day to have a career day.

Team will be fine, but this places is gonna melt down after we drop another one in Manhattan.
lol nah… expecting a loss and a few more.

We’ll be lucky to get to 8/10

Back to back home losses is very hard to stomach. Has to make you ask whether this is going to work out or not. The Texas loss spoke volumes and blowing the lead today @ home is just the icing on the cake.

2nd halves this team has gotten smoked in conference play a bunch of times now. So much of that screams coaching. OU bball just deserves so much more it’s hard to take. All the good karma is gone with a much bigger losing streak staring this team in the face.

The more things change, the more things stay the same. Feel like I‘ve watched this story before.

15-5....a really good win over ISU and two other good wins (Providence, @Cincy). Other than that, this team is leaking oil and trending the wrong direction in a hurry. This is no better than a bubble team right now. Should we be surprised?....we probably shouldn't. Moser's teams have been poor/bad in conference and this year is turning out to be no different. Non-con was fools gold once again....we didn't really beat anyone with a pulse except Providence. But the joke is on me.....I was fooled early on. Average teams find ways to lose.....and this team is playing very average right now. With every passing game....this team looks more and more like the last two years.

I am ready to move on from Moser, he is not it
Whens the last time we felt like moser coached the team to a win as opposed to blowing them... i thought when we got him that we were going to have a coaching advantage every game but i never feel that way now

Battered fan syndrome, there is very little reason to believe this team will do much different than the teams of the past that have crumbled in conference play. Sure, they could still do it, as 15-5 isn't bad right now, but there is just little reason to be enthusiastic as a fan since it feels like the same story all over again.

Yeah... We're well into year 3. I think i'm good with Moser. Wanted him to succeed so badly. It's not going to happen. Time to move on. He ain't it. Teams are so inconsistent. OU fans have been beaten down to loving and accepting satisfying wins only ever so often. It's ridiculous. Time to get somebody in here to knows how to win like every other guy that's coached here..

turnovers one game and free throws the next. Time to play cooper more because they aren’t doing the little things right anyway. Might as well play the athletic talent.

Not nearly enough minutes of Moore either.

lol nah… expecting a loss and a few more.

We’ll be lucky to get to 8/10

We probably drop to 3-5 in conference, but should be 6-6 heading into the home stretch. 8-10 in conference play is likely tourney-bound for us.

i have always stated its NCAA tournament of bust for Moser this season, plenty of season left but if OU misses the tournament again the heat is on.

Yeah I’m off the Moser. So many bad habits have carried throughout his tenure. His teams have been AWFUL at closing games. I’d be glad if they can get to 8-10 but that seems tough after these last two

Easy when we don't adjust and cover mcmillian. Just dumb players and coach imo

We didn't play well against him defensively, but if we run it back playing the same defense against him next week, he scores half as many points. Which is still too many.

Back