2023 Bracketology catch all

As of today, the math isn’t bad at all for OU. Go 5-4 and they are likely a tourney lock. So that’s 4 losses to play with. Heck 4-5 and a good showing in KC probably gets it done too.

But this isn’t about math. It’s about reality and our eyeballs. It very much like 2 wins might the max from the remaining schedule; with Tech in Norman probably the only game of the 9 they “should” win or will be favored to do so.

I think 0-9 is more plausible than 5-4. And that bums me out.

I honestly don’t see a “hedge” win… 9 more games and def see 2-7 more than anything.

Very rough year. I’d give moser 1 more but the portal now makes it “quicker/easier” to get your guys. If that makes sense.

As of today, the math isn’t bad at all for OU. Go 5-4 and they are likely a tourney lock. So that’s 4 losses to play with. Heck 4-5 and a good showing in KC probably gets it done too.

But this isn’t about math. It’s about reality and our eyeballs. It very much like 2 wins might the max from the remaining schedule; with Tech in Norman probably the only game of the 9 they “should” win or will be favored to do so.

@WVU
@Baylor
Kansas
Kansas State
@Texas
Texas Tech
@ISU
@KSU
TCU

Go 5-4... .yea.... that ain't gonna happen. Like you said, 0-9 is way more plausible.. Best case scenario, 3-6.

hard to argue with any of this

Back