OU at Baylor 7pm 2/7

What about the start of the game where the Baylor coach started at the far end of her bench and fist bumped everyone along the way almost to the very end of the front row until she was just short of where the sooner bench started. Maybe she just wants to remind all of the timekeepers etc. whose side they needed to be supporting.

Last edited:
Oliver, I hope I am not one of those who are not relaxed. I am extremely happy with what Jenny has done. I think our seniors are great and I think we have excellent players coming back. I do not see how they can be as good as the ones we are losing but who knows, they might get there.

But when one of our players has a temporary slump or makes some mistakes I don't mind mentioning it here. If I think Jenny should make a different coaching decision I will most likely be wrong, but it is usually interesting to learn how others feel about it.

I don't want you to feel I am down on any of the players or coaches.

No worries. I just think we’ve been making serious progress in the last 2 seasons.

I *****ed my head off about Sherri’s last few miserable years, even with some of this roster.

We have what I think is an absolutely wonderful head coach and hard-charging players.

Let’s all take a deep breath.

If we beat everyone except our next big game with Texas, it will ensure a place in the top 20 and a great tournament draw!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We could lose to both osu and Texas.

I am breathing deeply and enjoying the season. My wife and I have season tickets and are having a great time.

If we have a bad game we could lose to KU or KSU. Could be a let down after the Baylor game.

I figure we don't lose more that two more though.

It might be fun in KC.

What about the start of the game where the Baylor coach started at the far end of her bench and fist bumped everyone along the way almost to the very end of the front row until she was just sort of where the sooner bench started. Maybe she just wants to remind all of the timekeepers etc. whose side they needed to be supporting.

All of that support staff worked for Baylor in some capacity and were Bear fans although sworn to objectivity in the performance of their duties. She was just reminding them to be Bears in their hearts. I call that being proactive. And she might have been working to intimidate the Sooners a little bit if possible. Who knows?

Last edited:
I remember the way the Alabama softball team carried on a few years ago at the College World Series when they beat us and won the series. I think we can't fight that kind of thing; we have to do it better. Go get 'em Jenny!

If there is one thing that is guaranteed, it's negative comments in a game thread. If you had been watching the games and paying attention, you would know that Culliton has been steadily improving all year and has a lot of upside.

I have been watching all year & i have seen tremendous improvement in Culliton. She does not have real fast feet, but she is getting more minutes than Kiersten for a reason. She has the strength, weight and willingness to fight down low on both ends of the floor. I, too see a lot of upside still there for her.

I have been watching all year & i have seen tremendous improvement in Culliton. She does not have real fast feet, but she is getting more minutes than Kiersten for a reason. She has the strength, weight and willingness to fight down low on both ends of the floor. I, too see a lot of upside still there for her.

Agree 100%!

She is coming along and I wouldn’t be surprised to see her point totals increasing seriously down the stretch. She’s a better scorer than Liz is on most nights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If she could develop a shot away from the basket, maybe not threes like Bickle but OTOH why not- she would become a real force. Perhaps next year we can see her and Kiersten Johnson on the floor at the same time.

Culliton is shooting better than 76% from the line and my observation is she has a more than decent stroke for a big girl. Given that touch I would think she could develop a quality shot from 15' plus over the summer. If she could just be as effective as Tanner Grove 30.5% is for the men BTA it would have a positive impact.

Back