OU at Baylor 7pm 2/7

that was pretty dope. congrats on that unbelievable win, ladies. hell of an effort there in the 4th.

That wouldn’t matter if we were quick enough to guard man to man. Just not the type of team that wins conference championships. Needed tall posts, what does she get Swobda, and Cullinton.

If there is one thing that is guaranteed, it's negative comments in a game thread. If you had been watching the games and paying attention, you would know that Culliton has been steadily improving all year and has a lot of upside.

Some random thoughts about the game:

Baylor, Bickle in particular, flops more than a dying fish.

Baylor was showing signs of being exhausted midway through the 4th quarter.

Technically, Bickle was in the circle when they called that charge on Tot so......

This team has a ton of heart. Baylor should have learned that last year but I guess they didn't. When they were ahead by 13 they thought the game was over. Most of the time, that would be true. Not tonight.

Yeah, she walks right past three five star, 6'8" athletic posts. What was she thinking?

Too many posters on all OU boards think recruiting and portal are like Walmart. A coach just walks in and checks out the meat counter, finds the steak that she likes from a selection of fifteen or twenty choices, and waltzes out with it.

Dad gum it coach, get your act together.

:woot :woot :woot

Technically, Bickle was in the circle when they called that charge on Tot so......

She was BLATANTLY in the circle. A good 12" inside of it. It would have been Bickle's fifth foul, and she was the ONLY thing that Baylor had going for it down the stretch. We'd have won in regulation had that call not been blown.

She was BLATANTLY in the circle. A good 12" inside of it. It would have been Bickle's fifth foul, and she was the ONLY thing that Baylor had going for it down the stretch. We'd have won in regulation had that call not been blown.

It's kind of sad that I expect calls like that to go against us in conference games.

Baylor owns the broadcast rights to their home games. So this is part of the Big 12’s deal with ESPN+ not OU’s deal.

The Baylor announcers are the worst. Listening to them in the last 30 seconds of regulation and in overtime might have been entertaining, though.

I was dead wrong, sorry ladies, you play d your reas off and got a great win.

OT 83-83. A TRob 3 to tie it in regulation after a comeback from 12 down in Q4

That pass from Llanusa to Robertson was Sooner Magic. When Llanusa drove toward the basket I yelled don't shoot it!

It is beautiful to win one of these games where you grab a victory from the jaws of defeat!

What a pathetic joke womens officiating is. How they could come out of that scrum where we got fouled twice and neither was called with Baylor getting 4 ft and the ball? Hope that will be reviewed at the conference level and those officials will face repurcussiona. Unbelievably bad

The participation in the scrum was not the problem, it was Skylar pushing after scrum was over and then Kennady coming into the fray because Baylor player stepped forward. Got to p li sy smarter. No reason for Sky to do what she did and Sky wasn't in any danger so Kennady did not need to get involved

I have yet to see bad officiating that was one-sided since I began watching in the 90's at SNU and then OU in 2002. Perfect officiating, no. Doesn't happen. After, all earthlings do the officiating. Just as I see it, anyway.

We played a lot of sloppy and were lucky to get away with a win. With that said, we did play some good ball.

Last edited:
Just a tremendous win on every level, No retreat! No Surrender! We took it to them on their floor, with Bickel scoring a career high.

Onward and upward!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, she walks right past three five star, 6'8" athletic posts. What was she thinking?

Too many posters on all OU boards think recruiting and portal are like Walmart. A coach just walks in and checks out the meat counter, finds the steak that she likes from a selection of fifteen or twenty choices, and waltzes out with it.

Dad gum it coach, get your act together.

I agree we could use more quality get better. but I di believe Culliton has shown up at times and will get better..

I didn't think we played especially well. I do believe the fact that the Coach had them play hard for 40 minutes the last game helped. I also do not believe we get a 4 seed without winning out the conference games and going to the final of the tournament. It is not a give me. JMHO

Last edited:
I didn't think we played especially well. I do believe the fact that the Coach had them play hard for 40 minutes the last game helped. I also do not believe we get a 4 seed without winning out the conference games and going to the final of the tournament. It is not a give me. JMHO
It is going to be difficult to do that.

I wonder if Madi is having a problem of some kind. It seems to me that she has not been herself the last few games. I was wondering if she is having trouble with the pace of our offense.

I think Llanusa got back on track tonight.

Madi is frequently playing out of control. Most nights she gets her numbers but often she plays her C+ or B- game. She still needs to slow down a little, play under control and almost always bring her A game. Ditto Ana. JMHO but I think both are trying to do too much as both see the team need for someone to step up and win the game.

Were both to slow down and play under control eliminating many mistakes the Sooners would be a much better team.

Madi is frequently playing out of control. Most nights she gets her numbers but often she plays her C+ or B- game. She still needs to slow down a little, play under control and almost always bring her A game. Ditto Ana. JMHO but I think both are trying to do too much as both see the team need for someone to step up and win the game.

Were both to slow down and play under control eliminating many mistakes the Sooners would be a much better team.

Sooners, I see that I am not the only one who thinks that the Baylor announcers are as bad as they get, locals. This year because of ESPN+ they use local announcers for a lot of their games that's when I reached out to a friend at OU and he told me to load The Varsity app, when we are playing on the road I open the Varsity and listen to Chris or Toby call the game and it's a lot more fun.

oketex:OU-logo:

It is going to be difficult to do that.

I agree but with the Net rating of teams outside our conference, if they really take that into consideration, I don't see another way. Maybe we can lose to Tx in conference and finals of conf tournament, as long as Tx doesn't lose anymore games.

I would just love to be one of the hosts to the initial games.

I was dead wrong, sorry ladies, you play d your reas off and got a great win.

Unlike some, at least you'll admit to being an idiot. (Sorry, OKUman. I'm just kidding; sorta).

And about Bickle (Flopper) being inside the protective arc – she wasn't just inside the arc, or blatantly inside the arc, she was camped out in the center of the arc and the charging call was 100 percent bogus. I was willing to overlook most of the other bad calls and no-calls, including a plethora of flops by multiple other Baylor players. But that charging call was made for no other purpose than to keep Bickle in the game down the stretch.

Oh, and great win, Sooner women!

Back