OU at Baylor 7pm 2/7

It could go either way but I predict the women are coming together thus we win this one.

Cuda, if we win this one it MIGHT be the springboard to win every game the rest of the season.

Certainly unlikely, but something to dream about anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. Depending on what we see tonight and how to girls come out and perform, we could be headed in a good direction, or we could struggle. KSU could present the very same problems Baylor does, but I believe we are the better team of both those two, and SHOULD win these games this week! The only team I think is better than us is Texas, they just have the best combo of athleticism, height and shooting to be a bad matchup for us. WE will see...BOOMER!!!!!

Tonight is a must win if we want to have a chance at the regular season conference championship. Also need a high quality road win if we want a shot to host the 1st and 2nd round tournament games.

Hopping over from the men’s side to cheer on the ladies tonight. I have thoroughly enjoyed watching this team this year. I hope tonight the officiating is better than the game in Norman. That was the worst officiated game I have seen in a while. It was bad both ways. I felt it was an insult to both teams to prepare and work as hard as they do only to have the officials absolutely botch a game. I felt the league owed both teams an apology.

Oklahoma signs a contract with ESPN to broadcast sporting events on ESPN+ and we get Baylors home broadcasting team. Is that what OU paid for?

Oklahoma signs a contract with ESPN to broadcast sporting events on ESPN+ and we get Baylors home broadcasting team. Is that what OU paid for?

Baylor owns the broadcast rights to their home games. So this is part of the Big 12’s deal with ESPN+ not OU’s deal.

Baylor up 46-42 at half. We got down 12 in the 2nd quarter but ended the half on a 8-0 run to pull within 4. Key is for us to improve our 3 point defense. Let Baylor have too many open 3s in the 1st half.

Down 66-58 after Q3. Unfortunate intentional foul call cost us 4 free throws in the last minute to give Baylor some separation. Jennie rested TRob, Madi and Ana for the last several minutes of Q3 so they should be ready to go hard in Q4.

What a pathetic joke womens officiating is. How they could come out of that scrum where we got fouled twice and neither was called with Baylor getting 4 ft and the ball? Hope that will be reviewed at the conference level and those officials will face repurcussiona. Unbelievably bad

What a pathetic joke womens officiating is. How they could come out of that scrum where we got fouled twice and neither was called with Baylor getting 4 ft and the ball? Hope that will be reviewed at the conference level and those officials will face repurcussiona. Unbelievably bad

That wouldn’t matter if we were quick enough to guard man to man. Just not the type of team that wins conference championships. Needed tall posts, what does she get Swobda, and Cullinton.

In the Big 12 there are 3 separate contracts with ESPN for the 3rd tier TV rights to all teams home games.

Texas sold their rights to the Longhorn Network (Texas keeps all money from this contract)

OU sold their right to ESPN+ (OU keeps all money from this contract)

The other 10 Big 12 teams banded together and sold all the home game rights and that money is divided to those 10 teams.

This game is part of the Big 12 package hence the Baylor announcers.

OT 83-83. A TRob 3 to tie it in regulation after a comeback from 12 down in Q4

Big win 98-92. Ana had a huge OT. I think our pace finally wore them down and allowed us to comeback from the 12 point deficit. Ana had 20 and Skylar also with 20 to lead us to the win.

What a great win! Real confidence builder. Absolutely not one ounce of quit in this team!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Needed tall posts, what does she get Swobda, and Cullinton.

Yeah, she walks right past three five star, 6'8" athletic posts. What was she thinking?

Too many posters on all OU boards think recruiting and portal are like Walmart. A coach just walks in and checks out the meat counter, finds the steak that she likes from a selection of fifteen or twenty choices, and waltzes out with it.

Dad gum it coach, get your act together.

Back