>>>>>>>OU-CSU Baskersfield Gameday Thread<<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>>OU-CSU Baskersfield Gameday Thread<<<<<<<

I wasn't real happy with some of the mental mistakes and "loss of focus" today, but any win in the NCAA tournament is a great win.:OU-logo::woot

I agree. It was a sleep walking frustrating win. Coulda been a frustrating loss...so we gotta be happy!

Boomer!

Woodard, Cousins, and Buddy played solid.

Survive and advance

I wasn't real happy with some of the mental mistakes and "loss of focus" today, but any win in the NCAA tournament is a great win.:OU-logo::woot

Exactly! MSU fan would be thrilled with a one point win right now.

25 points bro. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.:ez-roll:

His AVERAGE against bad talent . Again Buddy played passive for 30 minutes . If you think if was phenomenal defense then you are a straight up homer and no basketball hack.

The whole team played asleep minus cousins for most of the game . I would expect a more sense of urgency from the sr's.

Once we got some focus, we were pretty good. Cal-Bakersfield is not a bad team. They can lull you to sleep.

His AVERAGE against bad talent . Again Buddy played passive for 30 minutes . If you think if was phenomenal defense then you are a straight up homer and no basketball hack.

The whole team played asleep minus cousins for most of the game . I would expect a more sense of urgency from the sr's.
Bakersfield isn't that bad. But again Buddy also had 5 boards, 2 steals, 2 blocks. Not a bad game for someone that sucked on defense.

I loved how our guys when the game got close made their runs over and over. Sure I would have liked a bigger cushion but we were coasting for a bit in this game - won't be the same on Sunday against VCU.

Bakersfield isn't that bad. But again Buddy also had 5 boards, 2 steals, 2 blocks. Not a bad game for someone that sucked on defense.

Again about right at his average for boards and points .

I never said he sucked on defense I said his effort sucked for 30plus minutes and it did . He literally never moved for mutiple trips , very very passive .

Again he had around his season average against a team with no guard talent whatsoever and people act like he was a star .

I expect more from sr's in Spangler and buddy

Seniors got 63 points almost as much as Bakersfield as a team.

This was a very frustrating game to watch.

should have been game to win and rest starters..which they will need later on

It's stunning, really, that a sunshine pumper like you would take a negative stance on this victory. Just goes to show, you think you know someone...

It's stunning, really, that a sunshine pumper like you would take a negative stance on this victory. Just goes to show, you think you know someone...

:ez-roll::ez-roll::ez-roll:

Just think this would be a game they could win early and rest starters..OU needs all the rest they can get

A very important make. Cheers to him.

I've read all 12 pages of this thread and I've come to the conclusion that OU has the worst, or at the very least, the most entitled fans in all of college basketball. If this were not so sad, it would almost be funny.

Sooner 1234 is absolutely the worst, but there are about a dozen others who could give him a pretty good run for his money.

We beat an tough and upset-minded team today by double digits (14 points) and advanced to the second round of the NCAA tournament. What could be better than that? I don't think we could ask for, or expect, anything more. How did the mighty Spartans fare today against their 15 seed?

I've read all 12 pages of this thread and I've come to the conclusion that OU has the worst, or at the very least, the most entitled fans in all of college basketball. If this were not so sad, it would almost be funny.

Sooner 1234 is absolutely the worst, but there are about a dozen others who could give him a pretty good run for his money.

We beat an tough and upset-minded team today by double digits (14 points) and advanced to the second round of the NCAA tournament. What could be better than that? I don't think we could ask for, or expect, anything more. How did the mighty Spartans fare today against their 15 seed?

Well said. We could have played better but enjoy the ride while it lasts.

Back