*********OU-Iowa State Game Thread**********

Grooms had 4 assists and zero turn overs with all those points. That is a great half of basketball for a pg

No doubt about it! Hard to believe that he is playing so well today and in the three games before the UT game, only to come out flat and play scared last Wednesday.

He's having a great game so far. Let's hope it continues in the second 20 minutes. Something tells me we're going to need it.

Why do I have them with rabbit ears and aluminum foil on the ends of them. :)

:ez-roll:

In that case, beggers can't be choosy I guess. Hope you like Andy Griffin reruns. ;)

No doubt about it! Hard to believe that he is playing so well today and in the three games before the UT game, only to come out flat and play scared last Wednesday.

He's having a great game so far. Let's hope it continues in the second 20 minutes. Something tells me we're going to need it.

I thought he was one of the least scared guys against Texas. Cousins, Hornbeak looked scared to me. Grooms looked frustrated.

WTF now it's back to commercial again. ISU hits a 3 to start off the half.

Hornbeak needs to pull the trigger. He has turned down a couple of open shots today. He can hit those.

Okay now it's a 13 point lead with the FTs.

Hornbeak needs to pull the trigger. He has turned down a couple of open shots today. He can hit those.

Yes; I thought he was going to shoot that one. He would have been in good rhythm to take that shot.

Sooners adding to the lead! 46-31. And Grooms to the line to try and add to it.

48-31. ISU hasn't scored since that opening 3 we didn't see on TV.

Pledger just tied Hollis Price for 2nd in 3s all time with 241 Treys. OU up 20.

The skies are sunny and it's not Groundhog Day, Bill Murray style.

Love how we pushed it after that Osby rebound. Grooms knew we had numbers.

Great way to start the half here. Keep it up and finish this. :OU-logo:

Pledger just tied Hollis Price for 2nd in 3s all time with 241 Treys. OU up 20.

He has a decent chance to break the record, if postseason games count. Not sure if they do or not. Probably won't get there without the postseason games though.

Back