*********OU-Iowa State Game Thread**********

Grooms!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good half but we have to keep defending in the 2nd half.

West Virginia leads Kansas in Lawrence. I'm only posting this cause I know it probably won't last long.

Our help defense was superb in that half. ISU was cold, but our defense had a lot to do with it.

Would it be to much ask for them to replay the game later tonight

Not at all. You might also want to ask them to invest in some decent equipment while you're at it. :ez-laugh:

Our help defense was superb in that half. ISU was cold, but our defense had a lot to do with it.

Agree; but have been a little lazy at times on defense this year after we get leads - particularly in the second half. We have to stay active against this team.

Grooms had 4 assists and zero turn overs with all those points. That is a great half of basketball for a pg

Agree; but have been a little lazy at times on defense this year after we get leads - particularly in the second half. We have to stay active against this team.

I know, that's what worries me. We can only hope that this team learned something from the 22 point lead they gave up to UT.

Play tough D in the second half, hope that ISU does not heat up from 3, and take care of the ball. This would be a big response to the last game.

Not at all. You might also want to ask them to invest in some decent equipment while you're at it. :ez-laugh:

Why do I have them with rabbit ears and aluminum foil on the ends of them. :)

Back