>>>>>>>OU-Iowa State Game Thread<<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>>OU-Iowa State Game Thread<<<<<<<

22 points, 11 Rebounds, 3 blocks, 5 assists, 1 steal and no turn overs for Thomas.

Huge game. Absolute beast tonight.
Although you'd be hard pressed to find an OU player that didn't have a good game by the end of it.

they sure are streaky, they started to get them to fall again in garbage time but they made 14 of em and still lost by double digits...

they sure are streaky, they started to get them to fall again in garbage time but they made 14 of em and still lost by double digits...

We let up on defense near the end because it was over, and we were tired from running up and down all night. They made them in the first half because they were wide open, and in the last couple minutes because they were wide open.

Need to play with that kind of passion/energy every game. Probably our best game of the year, definitely our best offensive and hustle game of the year. Nice win.

The game at Texas was, by far, our best game of the year. Dominated from the start on the road. And while the records don't reflect it, Texas and ISU aren't very far apart.

Only seven turnovers for OU tonight. Great job!:woot

That was a quality win in a quality game, the type that colleges were meant to play.

The only thing ISU did better than OU tonight was three point shooting percentage. If Woodard had not forced the last one OU would have best them in every category. More points, better shooting, more rebounds, more blocks, more steals, fewer turnovers and more assists.

Oh, and I think Thomas just had the best game of the year by anyone, at least that I can remember. Any other contenders?

The game at Texas was, by far, our best game of the year. Dominated from the start on the road. And while the records don't reflect it, Texas and ISU aren't very far apart.

Disagree. ISU is the better team, and the tougher matchup for OU. OU should spank UT, slow bigs and smaller guards that can't score it very well.

Niang had 5 of their first 7 points and only scored 7 total all night …. and 6 rebounds. Contained their best player.

We owe KSU in a big way. Let's take this momentum and kill the cats on Saturday.

Oh, and I think Thomas just had the best game of the year by anyone, at least that I can remember. Any other contenders?

22 points, 12 rebounds, 5 assists, 3 blocks, 1 steal, and 1 charge taken.

I think that says it all.

Niang had 5 of their first 7 points and only scored 7 total all night …. and 6 rebounds. Contained their best player.

No he didn't. That was Hogue I think. It was not Niang.

Game in Ames will be a tough fight. It's fun to watch two excellent and classy teams. I'd take Hoiburgh any day as a coach. He is a great coach and has got to be getting a better job soon.

Hield's game against OSU was really good. Ten for ten from the floor.

Game in Ames will be a tough fight. It's fun to watch two excellent and classy teams. I'd take Hoiburgh any day as a coach. He is a great coach and has got to be getting a better job soon.

He is the Mayer. What other job would he want? Probably the best high school basketball player in the history of Ames. A great college player. A long NBA career and then straight into coaching. He doesn't need money. It is all about what Fred wants to do with his life.

Disagree. ISU is the better team, and the tougher matchup for OU. OU should spank UT, slow bigs and smaller guards that can't score it very well.

Agreed. OU just beat the second best team in the Big 12 tonight by double digits, and even that is debatable. ISU may be better than KU on a neutral floor. IMO, that was a better win than our road game against UT.

Back