OU-Nebraska Box Score + Stat of the Game

OUHoops

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here's a couple that stand out to me:

* Willie and Tony combine to average 29.9 points per game. Tonight they combined for nine points and were 3-for-16 from the field.

* Gallon with more turnovers (4) than shot attempts (3).

What's your stat of the game?

picture1m.png

picture2ga.png

we are running a 4 guard lineup and have 0 fast break points! someone please explain that one to me....seems to be a trend all year

My stat is that, except for Cade, we couldn't hit the ocean if we standing in a boat.

Coach Capel never seems to give out consistent minutes. I would have expected more than 7 minutes for Ray Willis.

I think it is safe to say, that for whatever reason, Capel isn't comfortable giving minutes to Willis, UNLESS he has no choice.

I think it is safe to say, that for whatever reason, Capel isn't comfortable giving minutes to Willis, UNLESS he has no choice.
But even besides Willis, you see the same thing happen with Pledger and Fitzgerald. Wasn't it just a couple weeks ago Pledger played 38 minutes in a game, and now the last couple he's only played about 12 in each? And Fitz's minutes are a roller coaster. There just seems to be little consistency.

Back