**********OU-OSU Game Thread**********

Not a good sign when you're consistently disappointed when your coach calls timeout because your chances of scoring go down substantially.

:clap id rather just scramble soe play. because when we take a TO its even worse than that

Well, that was tough. But I am still very proud of the team.

We need to put this behind us and go get one at Taco Tech on the road next Wednesday.

Pathetic. We played as well as we could and wasted the effort. Could have legitimately had a chance at a Conference Title.

Did Cobbins shuffle his feet on the dunk to put OSU up three. He did that spin took a step and then reset his feet to avoid the incoming OU player before dunking. In slow moe is deffinitly looked like a walk. Hard to call in real time though.

The sign that you are and will always be little brother = storming the court after beating an unranked team at home. So aggy.

Hate that we gave this one away. This is the best I have felt about our team since Blake's last year. If we meet the jokes in the conference tourney we win

Hate that we gave this one away. This is the best I have felt about our team since Blake's last year. If we meet the jokes in the conference tourney we win

im not sure with the Smart love affair.. that and-one of his to tie it was the worst call ive seen in a while

tough loss time for us to beat TTech on Wednesday

Back