**********OU-OSU Game Thread**********

There is absolutely zero doubt that the better team lost this game.

If there was zero doubt as to the better team, then why did they lose.

Great game. Could definitely see it again in Kansas City.

Did Cobbins shuffle his feet on the dunk to put OSU up three. He did that spin took a step and then reset his feet to avoid the incoming OU player before dunking. In slow moe is deffinitly looked like a walk. Hard to call in real time though.

Nash's go-to move all game was: spin, take 4 steps out of control and hurl the ball up at the backboard.
So it wouldn't exactly surprise me if they got away with another travel.

If there was zero doubt as to the better team, then why did they lose.

Great game. Could definitely see it again in Kansas City.

Because the refs handed Smart a one-way ticket to the FT line.

Not sure what the standards are around here. I guess posting racist, homophobic messages as well as Xrated photos are okay.

Nope. Something is wrong with the ban feature. I banned him five times and none of them worked for some reason. MNSooner banned him, too. OUHoops is checking to see why the ban didn't go through. But don't worry, he will be out of here and he's not coming back. Trust me on that!

Great effort. Seriously, I feel better about our team than ever. Weird to say that in a loss, I know. But I think we could win our next five. Those of you who say the conference race is over, lets let it play out.

Nope. Something is wrong with the ban feature. I banned him five times and none of them worked for some reason. MNSooner banned him, too. OUHoops is checking to see why the ban didn't go through. But don't worry, he will be out of here and he's not coming back. Trust me on that!

I finally got it to work.

I have no problem withn the aggie regulars, but the ones who ONLY post when they win, and constantly come her to irritate Sooner regulars should be shown the door. Where the heck were you guys at after bedlam in Norman?????

"Remember your coaches celebration after the football game? "

Ah that was the last game of the season and OU win gave them a tie for the championship. Was this the last home game? Was this game to determine the Championship? Little different situation

Coaches celebrating isn't quite the same as fans rushing the court. Nice try, though.

Just a friendly rivalry. At least it wasn't a feeble attempt at rushing the court. :ez-laugh:

You guys played a great game. Nothing to be ashamed of. Losses hurt, but this game will mean something to the tournament committee.

:facepalm :facepalm

No doubt the victory parties are in full force in the newsrooms at the Tulsa World and Daily Oklahoman. Their boys won one against our evil alma mater.

Great effort by the good guys. Sucks to lose a game like this...

Back