*****OU-OSU Pregame Notes/Game Thread/Predictions*****

Play some defense... come on guys.

ahhh, all of our starters will foul out. When you're not allowed to play the way the other team is, it does something to your psyche.

Yes...the refs suck, but that is too be expected on the road. Someone needs to step up and make a play. And then make a f...ing stop on defense. We are supposed to be a better team (especially with no Smart)...let's act like it.

I heard the FT screamer a few time. Must not be as close to a mic this time.

Our defense down the stretch of games has been absolute trash, please guys man up and get stops...

I love that even Fran is practically screaming for OU to drive to the basket but we keep shooting contested jumpers.

Seems like we are doing too much isolate and not much of running a real offense right now.

Down 2 and we jack up another 3. Attack the basket, esp against a team with nothing inside.

Ok...well let's try and not give up another layup...hope that isn't asking too much.

I think I would rather have Forte at the line than a bad FT shooter.

Bad D but good foul by Booker. Saved us one critical point.

We just can't get over the hump. Things are looking like we have to eek this out if we can

Well we are tied with a little over a minute left.

We are the worst team in the history of basketball in the last minute if the half. I hope we can get one to go our way.

Back