>>>>>>OU-TCU Gameday Thread<<<<<<

He had 8 points, 3 rebounds, 4 blocks and shot 3-5 and 2-2 from the line. That is strong.

I see him constantly selling out for block, giving up position, and has terrible hands rebounding/offensively. But a good prospect.

I see him constantly selling out for block, giving up position, and has terrible hands rebounding/offensively. But a good prospect.

I would hate to be your kid. That was a nice performance.

I agree. It's what we were talking about the other day. James is quick and strong. Also, he's a good outside shooter.

This game proves we were right, too. James will be a star someday, and it may not be too long in coming.

We played considerably better vs LSU in a game you said we were "pounded".
We played far worse against LSU not even close. Particularly the first 30 minutes of that one. Game kinda reminded me of Wisconsin early in the year. Got on a run to get a big lead in the first half. And really kept it at that margin all the way through.

I would consider signing him as a free agent or taking him late n the second. I think he has promise.

Come on, oudna. Give the kid credit when he plays well.

AK blocks are cool but he literally goes after every shot, missing most, and takes himself out of position. He's not quick enough to be able to play that way - like Lattin can.

Really need him or McNeace to make a Lattin-like jump next year.

AK is probably more advanced as a freshman than Lattin was. We'll see if AK can put in the work to improve.

Manyang...
Yes he played his best game yet...but to say he's nba material...?...wow.

I'm interested to see what he does next year but his footwork isn't great, nor his hands. Not going to write him off...but he def needs to improve.

Manyang...
Yes he played his best game yet...but to say he's nba material...?...wow.

I'm interested to see what he does next year but his footwork isn't great, nor his hands. Not going to write him off...but he def needs to improve.

I will bet you he gets a look. He is a big man with skill. You can't tach size.

I'll rewatch it again before bed. Maybe I'll feel differently.

You can't tach size.

Lol...true. That was our favorite saying when I coached girls...

I'm no nba scout, just think he has a ways to go. Ya got 6'10 guys playing out now. Hopefully he makes a huge jump this summer.

If he can give us 8/10 pts..7/8 rb, 1/2 blocks in 20 min...I'd b happy

Back