>>>>>>OU-TCU Gameday Thread<<<<<<

I'm stuck at work late, but am recording the game and following the action on ESPN's Gamecast. It almost feels as though it'll be a frustrating game to watch. Am I overreacting?

I'm stuck at work late, but am recording the game and following the action on ESPN's Gamecast. It almost feels as though it'll be a frustrating game to watch. Am I overreacting?

I am not frustrated. It is a cake walk for OU.

Not really. Games been over for a long time. So it's not really frustrating to watch.

Not good basketball in the 2nd half....but it's understandable when you get a big lead against a bad team.

Yep. We could have won by thirty if LK wanted to keep the hammer down. I want to see our subs get more playing time.

Good to see some bench guys play. James is really good.

It is not really frustrating as it is just a little sloppy. We're still comfortably ahead and seems we can get a good shot when we want it. We have taken a few questionable 3s and have been a little sloppy with a few plays but not bad. We have played a lot of guys tonight as well. I think you almost expect a little bit of this against a team like TCU.

TCU has hit some long 3s and made a few other tough shots.

I'd like to see Buddy at least reach 20 points.

Dante with a rare dunk/layup on the same play. :ez-laugh

Manyang has played well.

OU has not shot well tonight and is still killing this team.

It's funny...just "feels" like we've played like crap...no rythm...but we've scored 80+, winning by 20...

Guess that's good

Odomes comes in and fouls on a pass. LOL.

Back