OU/TX will the floor hold?

Keep that ****y attitude up whorn. It will make it that much sweeter when we knock you out of Big 12 title contention. You and the 5 other Texas basketball fans in cyberspace can lean on each other for support.

OU gets it done in Norman against Candy's husband. Book it.

So you think ou has better attendance than Texas in basketball?

http://www.big12sports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=10410&ATCLID=3738893

Now that we have that out the way. It's nothing ****y about my attitude just because I think Texas will sweep ou. And the "Book it" comment, come on man. Those two words together disgust me. No matter who uses it.

This is one of the reasons I believe Texas will sweep ou.

"Texas – Other than Kansas and Kentucky, there’s not a school in the country that boasts as much talent and depth as the Longhorns"

I'll say it again, ou being 3rd doesn't mean they are close to Texas, just maybe better than the rest.

So you think ou has better attendance than Texas in basketball?

http://www.big12sports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=10410&ATCLID=3738893

Now that we have that out the way. It's nothing ****y about my attitude just because I think Texas will sweep ou. And the "Book it" comment, come on man. Those two words together disgust me. No matter who uses it.

This is one of the reasons I believe Texas will sweep ou.

"Texas – Other than Kansas and Kentucky, there’s not a school in the country that boasts as much talent and depth as the Longhorns"

I'll say it again, ou being 3rd doesn't mean they are close to Texas, just maybe better than the rest.

You showed me tickets sold my bevo loving friend. The drum holds several thousand more people than the LNC. Show me the butts in the seats numbers. It is well documented that Texas fans don't show up for basketball games. Your fanbase and student body is nearly double that of OU. I would bet a pretty penny that OU had a higher butts in the seats average than Texas last year.

I just hope you are man enough to admit that you are wrong when OU beats you in Norman. I will be here to eat my crow if the Sooners lose.

We boost some good offensive firepower and I dont believe you will be able to count us out against anyone....we may loose some we shouldnt but I def see this team winning some that we are underdogs in also...We will have the best player on the court in almost every game we play...On top of that, depending on how good tiny really is this season, we could very easily have the top two players on the court...Along side having a senior at the starting guard and a real good point in TMG...I am not to worried...only position we will have to seal up is the center spot..We can easily have the center spot be by committee and just have guys subbin in and out to bang against whomever

You showed me tickets sold my bevo loving friend. The drum holds several thousand more people than the LNC. Show me the butts in the seats numbers. It is well documented that Texas fans don't show up for basketball games. Your fanbase and student body is nearly double that of OU. I would bet a pretty penny that OU had a higher butts in the seats average than Texas last year.

I just hope you are man enough to admit that you are wrong when OU beats you in Norman. I will be here to eat my crow if the Sooners lose.

No doubt man. It never pains me to admit I was wrong about something. Especially something I can't control. It's just my belief that Texas will sweep ou, I don't put it out as if it's a fact though. I don't do book its.

Oh yeah, ou fans aren't exactly known for being loyal basketball fans either. I could see if you were a KU fan and saying such things about Texas. But ou fans aren't special in that area.

No doubt man. It never pains me to admit I was wrong about something. Especially something I can't control. It's just my belief that Texas will sweep ou, I don't put it out as if it's a fact though. I don't do book its.

Oh yeah, ou fans aren't exactly known for being loyal basketball fans either. I could see if you were a KU fan and saying such things about Texas. But ou fans aren't special in that area.

haha glad to hear you will be back. I am just messing with you man.

I have a lot of respect for Barnes. But you can't expect to come on here and confidently predict a sweep and not get a little flack for it....:hollis754:

Back