OU-UTEP Predictions

What are your thoughts on Monday's game?

• Total voters
OU will respond. More importantly WW will respond. The big question is how long will it last?

If WW plays hard, OU will win by 10 or more. If he doesn't, OU wins by a few points. Nice to see SP hitting 3's again.

If Willie were to play hard on both ends I think we would win by 15. I don't see that happening because he hasn't played hard on both ends one game this season.

I think he will respond...sort of. I think he'll come out looking to be more aggressive on the offensive side and combine that with the guys like Crock and Cade playing defense we will have just enough to win a close one.

This game really worries me. I have gone back and forth with my predictions but have settled on the Sooners winning a close one.

I think OU wins comfortably. And I accidently voted for a close one lol. I just think the team comes out better prepared this game.

I think OU will win. I suppose you can call this "reverse bashing" of Warren, but I predict he will play hard. It will be nationally televised and he will play hard for the "boys of the draft", not for OU. The only time he has played hard this year was when the game was on national TV. I have always been a Warren Fan, but I have lost most of my faith in him.

I'm predicting OU in a close one. I agree with Capel in that UTEP is the most talented team we've faced this season. I think the team will respond, but I don't think we'll be consistent enough to win going away. With the youth of this team and our early season struggles, I'm taking the baby steps approach; a close win will be just fine IMO.

Looks like I'm the only one who's gonna nail it.
Do I get a prize? ;)

Next time I'm going to add an "OU loses by 20" option. :)

I'd also like to contest that MercedesSooner didn't make his selection until halftime, so if there is some sort of doorprize, I will file an official protest for anything awarded to him.

Back