OU vs Butler 8pm CST on ESPN2

Butler has played some good defense leading to turnovers. But we have gotten some good looks still. If that keeps up this could get out of hand.

T Groves lost his mind there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bad start to the half. Turnovers and easy baskets for Butler. 5 point game.

Back up 10 after things settled down.

Still somewhat sloppy but made some plays too. Unfortunate call against Harkless there. Might have been a foul by law but I thought they only called it because the Butler guy initiated the contact and then lost his balance.

Make a good play on one end, then have a breakdown on the other end. It's just going to be one of those "grind it out" and "make less mistakes than the other guys" kind of night.

D has been good overall but a few brain farts against the high pick.

I suspect we are going to see more of this zone as the season progresses. I know I would; find Gibson and let everyone else fire away.

D has been good overall but a few brain farts against the high pick.

The last 2 minutes has sucked on defense....be it transition or half-court. They are letting a below-average team hang around.:mad:

This zone is killing us right now. Just can't get any good looks.

The last 2 minutes has sucked on defense....be it transition or half-court. They are letting a below-average team hang around.:mad:

Agree but most of that is badness that starts on offense. The zone is giving us grief.

he missed that but i like getting hill in the middle of the zone

We've gone ice cold.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

If Mo keeps missing we may be in big trouble.

Back