OU vs. Centenary Roll Call Thread

Sam

Reaction score
Since Big Time seems to either be slacking or maybe just busy thought I would get this one started.

2d8jioh.jpg

WHAT: OU versus Centenary

WHEN: Wednesday, December 9th, at 7:00 PM (Doors open at 5 for Students, and at 5:30 for everyone else.)

HOW: Visit Soonersports.com (order tickets online) or Call the ticket office (405)-325-2424 or toll-free @ (800)-456-GOOU).

Student tickets are available at the OU student ticket office for only $10 (bring your ID).

WHY: Because your Sooners are playing! There are less home games than last year, so come out and watch this team grow and learn. We wont get a chance to see them home again till the 19th and for students this may be your last chance to see them till the OSU game with winter break coming up!

Want to help put butts in the seats? You can. It's easy. Spread the word about this and upcoming games to friends, family, coworkers, fellow students etc..., call in and talk OU basketball to the sports animal or kref, and talk this team up on various blogs and message boards. Do your part to help the program....

Have tickets and can't go? I will be glad to give your student ticket or non-student ticket away for you. PM me or Big Time and we will work out an exchange...this goes for any game this season. I am set-up to do ticket transfers as well. Thanks to those that have done this so far this year!

Boomer Sooner!

So, who is going and how many are you bringing with you?

I"ll be there. Going straight from work.

OU wins a fun one.......89-79!

You already know!

+1

(PAC 10 BABY!!!!---inside joke for those around S7 the other night)

You already know!

+1

(PAC 10 BABY!!!!---inside joke for those around S7 the other night)
I saw and heard that clown. I went and visited with a friend in that area before the game and that guy was already hysterical. Did he do it the whole game? (I wouldn't imagine he did)

And me +2

I saw and heard that clown. I went and visited with a friend in that area before the game and that guy was already hysterical. Did he do it the whole game? (I wouldn't imagine he did)

And me +2

He stood up and was challenging everyone in the crowd (little scrawny butt), and a couple took exception a row below him (a friend of mine) and they almost got into a fight...

so the police came and took him and his dad out, had a talk with him and he didnt say a word the rest of the game (the blowout had some to do with that as well i figure)...

to be honest me and my friend were a little upset that he didnt talk anymore, would have been fun blastin that guy all game long with the whoopin they received...

He stood up and was challenging everyone in the crowd (little scrawny butt), and a couple took exception a row below him (a friend of mine) and they almost got into a fight...

so the police came and took him and his dad out, had a talk with him and he didnt say a word the rest of the game (the blowout had some to do with that as well i figure)...

to be honest me and my friend were a little upset that he didnt talk anymore, would have been fun blastin that guy all game long with the whoopin they received...

I wondered why he got so quiet so soon. I was sitting above that guy and literally asked out loud "what's wrong with that kid?"

Wouldn't miss it. Thanks for starting this one, Sam.

I'll be there, but I'll have to leave pretty quick after the game due to a crazy week.

I'm looking to bring my BIL for his first Sooner game if anyone has 2 tix they can't use.

Back