OU vs Eastern Michigan 5pm 12/7

I don't know about the rest but ballysports and dish is a no go..I guess you have to get another TV service like DTV or Youtube...maybe next year there more way to watch OU games

I just broke down and paid for access to Sooner Sports.

It does piss me off still, that we have to pay to see so many OU games.

No other major university does that, and neither do a ton of lower-echelong schools.

I have Hulu so I can get all the local tv stations that play the games. I can get tons of Big 12 games.

But there are several games a year, I have to put with this Bally crap.

Stupid. It's a punishment to the fans, albiet untintentional.

I've decided I'm writing a certified letter to the the OU athletic departmant an Joe C. and complaining.

Absolutely stupid and maddening!

So far I've gotten them all on Cox(Bally).....

The more games I see. The more faith I have in her taking OU to winning championships. No more losing to teams we should beat. I saw the video on twitter were the players showered her with the water bottles. Her hair was drenched. This was her career 200th win

Last edited:
94-58 final and I thought we played the first 25 minutes at our b game level. Taylor 21, Ana 17, Madi 16 and Kelbie 16. You can see Kelbie’s confidence growing…her quickness and driving are going to be special.

At the game was the Putnam City West HS team. Eastern Michigan has 3 PCW alums on the team. PCW has 2 sophomores Taliyah Parker and Caya Smith that OU is recruiting.

OU looked aggressive on D and showed a lot of quickness and Robertson can really shoot that 3.
A lot of enthusiasm on the team. They seen excited to play for their coach.
Washington is really gonna be a star in a couple of years.

Back