****OU vs. Morgan State Game Thread****

atta boy AJ. We need our guards to keep aggressive.

Great D so far boys.

If we get the bear neccesities out of our guards, we will make a final four run.

Agree. Guards keep driving. The defense will back off and mayble we'll make a few threes.

If we get the bear neccesities out of our guards, we will make a final four run.

fail. We need them to be aggressive and hit some outside shots and take good care of the ball. Esp. if we have to play UNC

50-25 OU with just over 16 to go. Time to light the victory cigar, boys.

I think the key is limiting the turnovers because it has killed us the last few games.

Did someone just say Bear-necessities?

I think the key is limiting the turnovers because it has killed us the last few games.

might have just been jitters. we had 6 turnovers i think at the 15 minute mark. I like the way we re playing right now on both sides. Patient, running our offense and making good decisions. Ok Morgan St. is making it easy on us but we needed a game like this.

ok I 'm really frustrated! The UCLA/VCU game isn't even very good why won't they go back to the OU game?

Ok Tony, I know you are doing your best and playing hard but when you have the ball in your hands, just pass it to your teammate. :eek:

Last 4 minutes not good basketball, come on guys finish strong.......

This is ridiculous. How long are refs going to allow Griffin to get punched, poked and swatted with no call? I understand he's dominant, but that's no reason to let him be injured.

They even seem to be rewarding Morgan State for doing it.

Back