***OU vs. N. Carolina Elite Eight Game Thread***

The game is there for the taking, and right now we are standing around watching. Every loose ball, they have a guy running it down, and we're all seeing if he can get it.

First 4 minutes are HUGE. This game is nowhere near over, unless our guys have already decided it is.

UNC is not playing well.

When we ran the offense through him he lead us on a 6-0 run. Then Omar Leary came in. And Warren has shared the point duties off and on all year.

You sir have failed.

There is a difference between running the offense through Willie than having Willie play the point.

But thanks for the internet lingo. Go make a youtube video.

Where are you getting that their guards are bigger than ours, you may need to look at starting lineups again

More athletic may be the better wording for it. Maybe not bigger. Willie and AJ are good athletes but not near as good as UNC's. We really don't have a guy like Green who is 6-6 210 and basically a 2.

They've called 19 fouls (12 on UNC and 7 on OU) and I don't think there's really been any more than 10 that I would've called. Green, Hansbrough, Lawson, Thompson and Davis have 2. Frasor has 3.

10 sounds about right to me.

More athletic may be the better wording for it. Maybe not bigger. Willie andAJ are good athletes but not near as good as UNC's. We really don't have a guy like Green who is 6-6 210 and basically a 2.

ugh.... see Xavier Henry.....

We look like a High School team out there. I expected us to play with some confidence and courage. How disappointing this is so far. I hope they all cry in the locker room and get it out. Someone has to show some heart.

We look like a High School team out there. I expected us to play with some confidence and courage. How disappointing this is so far. I hope they all cry in the locker room and get it out. Someone has to show some heart.

Crying at halftime isn't going to help.

It's time for Malcolm to step up. Where in the heck is Aaron Crocker when we need him?

I hope they are getting a serious a$$ chewing.

Back