***OU vs. N. Carolina Elite Eight Game Thread***

Turn overs and bad 3 point shooting is losing us this game, two things that won us the game vs the cuses.

I don't understand

OU probably played it's best basketball game on Friday and it's worst basketball game today.

It looks like they're giving up...I just hoped that we would make it respectable...Not get blown out...It has been a great year however...:clap

Yep, might be time to switch to the golf tournament. Tiger 1 back.

Atleast we know after this output that willie warren will be back..haha

Willie isn't a NBA caliber player, he turns the ball over just as much as AJ does and he is just as bad of a shooter than everyone else on the team. For someone coming out of high school and being known for taking over games,he has been a major disappointment in my opinion.

game is over.... had a good year with all of you guys...

Ya I had to turn the game off it's getting ugly. I am proud of our guys for what they have accomplished this year and appreciate what Capel has done to turn this program around. Now I am headed out to the Ford center to see what the girls can do.

You guys can turn off the television. I'm going to enjoy the last few minutes of Blake's career.

I at least want to see Blake or Taylor hammer the next guy who takes it to the goal; a good clean foul but a hard one.

this is a bull**** way to lose this game... but i guess.. ill just say F it... so man gallon is good..

I hate losing, but if you don't make shots....you ain't gonna win. Basketball is really a simple game and it's just been one of those days. Having said that, it has been a helluva year and I've really enjoyed the ride.

Thanks for the memories Blake....you are the man!

It has been a fantastic season and a really fun ride. Wish we would have had our A game today, just didn't happen. If you had told me at the beginning of the season we'd make the Elite Eight I would have been giddy. I still am. Boomer Sooner guys...

Back