***OU vs. N. Carolina Elite Eight Game Thread***

It has been a fantastic season and a really fun ride. Wish we would have had our A game today, just didn't happen. If you had told me at the beginning of the season we'd make the Elite Eight I would have been giddy. I still am. Boomer Sooner guys...

:clap

hansbrough just flopped into blake's ****ing legs. good call there.

Ya I had to turn the game off it's getting ugly. I am proud of our guys for what they have accomplished this year and appreciate what Capel has done to turn this program around. Now I am headed out to the Ford center to see what the girls can do.

i can't ever turn off a game... but im just going through the grieving process right now...

Willie isn't a NBA caliber player, he turns the ball over just as much as AJ does and he is just as bad of a shooter than everyone else on the team. For someone coming out of high school and being known for taking over games,he has been a major disappointment in my opinion.

dude we're just not shooting well this game. go back to your cave troll

what would make me really happy is Capel cleared the bench and went with

Omar
Cade
Willis
TG
BG

Thanks for everything you have done, Blake. You're one tough, dude!

We wouldn't even be in the tourny if you weren't here.

You're the man!

so lets go ahead and sign orton and get ready for next year... lets all pray that pledger can shoot and play a lot next year...

It has been a fantastic season and a really fun ride. Wish we would have had our A game today, just didn't happen. If you had told me at the beginning of the season we'd make the Elite Eight I would have been giddy. I still am. Boomer Sooner guys...
:clap

in order for us to even had a chance, we were going to have to shoot about 40% from the 3 line and wehavent made 1

Still watching, but it hard to see blake go out like this, i feel like his teamates let him down.

I don't disagree. But I'd rather pay Blake back in the only way I can for how hard he has worked for Oklahoma the last 2 years.

Back