>>>>>OU vs. Texas Gameday Thread<<<<<

I don't have an grey hairs but I may have a full head of them after watching this OU hoops team for an entire season.

This wouldn't bother me so damn much if it wasn't ****ing texas. goodness gracious

Too many games where two players are on and the rest are sleeping at the wheel.

Last edited:
We blow a 5 pt lead with 17 seconds left. Absolutely no excuse. The pumpers will say we are a young team and learning, but this is a mentally weak-@ss team when the game is on the line.....they have proven that is "who they are" all season. I don't know what keeps making me come back, but it's getting pretty damn old.

We blow a 5 pt lead with 17 seconds left. Absolutely no excuse. The pumpers will say we are a young team and learning, but this is a mentally weak-@ss team when the game is on the line.....they have proven that is "who they are" all season. I don't know what keeps making me come back, but it's getting pretty damn old.

A 'mentally weak' team wouldn't have come back at all.

funny how when somebody other than woodard misses late free throws vinny is nowhere to be found...

again....then leave. nobody is stopping u

For those that was whining about the calls/ no calls OU shot 33 FT and Texas shot 30

The entire game was a back and forth of 5-9 point runs for each team. OU went on one to snag the late lead and Texas had the final one, with the final one being a ridiculous shot.

For those that was whining about the calls/ no calls OU shot 33 FT and Texas shot 30

That's how we got back in the game, but for most of the game the officiating was extremely erratic.

Lattin four points four rebounds

Odomes five points two rebounds

Woodard eight points five rebounds

Fun game. Outcome sucked but hard not to be excited about next year. We got 3 guys can who really play.

A 'mentally weak' team wouldn't have come back at all.

They fight, but they can't finish. In the end, what counts is wins and losses. These freshmen now have two-thirds of the season under their belts and no results nor much confidence to really show for it. I love OU basketball and it is excruciating to watch these collapses. Love the kids, but this season is such a kick in the balls.

Back