OU vs Wichita St 6pm 12/29

For attendance, why didn't OU try and schedule this game earlier in the day to avoid a conflict with fans watching the Alamo Bowl?

Sometime you wonder if OU treats WBB as a far away afterthought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gabby is dressed out tonight and going through warm up. But I did not see Madi or Tot in warm up tonight…Covid as a guess? Lampkin and Perkins both back.

Both White and Perkins have gone in (and Perkins hit a 3) but no Gabby or Lampkin. So it doesn’t appear they are cleared to play yet. 12-12 at the under 5 timeout.

Looks like we're going to need Tot and Madi!!:eek:

44-36 at half. 16 from Vann and 13 from Taylor. 10 combined points from Perkins and White and a lot of valuable minutes from them in the first half. With only 8 players it is a struggle but we did well in the first half.

T Rob played entire first half....only got off 7 shots. 3-4 on threes.

Kelbie hasn't scored yet but has 9 assists and 4 TOs.

Everyone has contributed.:dance005::dance005:

These girls are something else. I would not have given them a chance against this athletic WSU team with so much of their firepower on the bench.

WSU is making a run now, so OU could very well lose this game. But the Sooners continue to play with passion. When they've got all their pieces available, these kids will be a tough out against any team.

End of the third ......63-53 OU.

Survived an 11-0 run by WSU.

Lead got to 15 before the run.

63-53 after Q3. We survived a 14-0 run by WSU. But Q4 will be tough.

89-63 OU in the 4th qtr.
Wichita State got within 1 and then OU just blew them out.

I thought Scott really stepped up tonight.

Great effort by the team!!!:woot

Gutty blowout win short handed…players stepped up and filled the void.

I really like our new coach. ALL the players seemed ready to play, knew what to do and where they should be, played hard, and with confidence. They saw adversity in a big run by WSU and responded with a run of their own.
It looks like we have a well coached team that will play hard and smart all the time. Gave us another plucky performance. They have been this way every game this year. Nice for a change.

Couldn't watch or listen to the game was WSU good, bad, decent ? OU girls just by looking at highlights look like they trying to play much faster than in the past..Yes?

Couldn't watch or listen to the game was WSU good, bad, decent ? OU girls just by looking at highlights look like they trying to play much faster than in the past..Yes?

I just watched the OU highlight film and WSU looked slow.

Wichita St is a decent mid major…probably finish in the upper half of the American. They lost by 13 to Kansas to give you another Big 12 comparison.

OU is 2nd in the country in scoring and 3rd in the country in pace of play. So OU plays very fast. Jennie’s style really pressures the other team on defense.

Last night it was very encouraging to have played so well with only 8 players available. Vann really stepped up on offense andKelbie Washington had 11 points, 13 assists and 5 steals. I agree with the earlier comment on Liz Scott. That was the best game Scott has played so far in her career. Kaley Perkins had to be the main guard off the bench and she played a very solid 26 minutes with 6 points and 5 rebounds. Bre’yon White also got her first meaningful minutes and was solid in her 9 minutes to give Vann a breather.

Back