>>>>>>>OU-Washburn Gameday Thread<<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>>OU-Washburn Gameday Thread<<<<<<<

42-35, Freeman at the line. Misses first and makes second.

42-36 with a min left in the half.

OU up 42-39.

A lot of slop out there but that's what exhibitions are for

42-41. Bad end to the half. Got to be better handling the ball. Learning moments that they will have to get use to.

Strong was feeling his oats early but we learned why he was a juco player the last 2 possessions of the half.

Yea, not good. Hopefully he will learn real quick on what he needs to do. We will need everyone to contribute this year. Right now we don't have that one or two scorers that you would like to see on a team. Still early and not too worried about it right now.

Man, looking really rough so far. The only one with any handles is Strong. Even Woodard looks shaky. First game, maybe it's nerves and just a really young team. Might be a long year.

Strong looks way better than Shepard!

I thought all the players have shown flashes of playing well, but lots of rough edges, too. Only Strong has consistently shot well. He did throw a bad pass when he got trapped at half court. James has played well. Odomes took a lot of shots but he's quick. Interesting he played high when the Sooners went to a zone. Lattin started really well but made a couple of aggressive mistakes. Doolittle just hasn't had anything drop. He will be good. McNeace athletic and better than last year but was out of position on a couple of defense stands. Freeman playing OK. Sheperd is quick. McGusty might start before the end of the year

OU 47-46 at 16 minute TO.

This one seems a lot closer than I was hoping for. I guess we'll get to learn a lot from this game.

Strong playing with other 4 starters much of 2nd half. Made a couple of nice passes. I like him. Tied at 51 at 12 minute TO.

Gone most of the second half. Missed a lot of stuff going on.

See I come back and we go on a 5-0 run. LOL!!!

The shots are finally going down. 59-51 and Washburn calls timeout.

Nice run

Freeman is a shooter

Freeman nice O rebound and follow up hook shot, and later hit a 3. McGusty nice shot driving down the middle for "and 1". Strong nice driving assist. Now up by 8.

Strong playing with other 4 starters much of 2nd half. Made a couple of nice passes. I like him. Tied at 51 at 12 minute TO.

It's a lot easier to shoot at the 2, rather than the point

I wonder if we go to this to get Woodard hot

Perimeter defense needs to get better.

Back