OUHoops.com Exclusive: GASO Tournament Recap

Henzo

Reaction score
OUHoops.com was present at the GASO Tournament in the Dallas Metroplex this past weekend to check out some of the top prospects the area has to offer. Here is a brief rundown on the talent on display this past weekend, several of whom could be on the Sooners list of prospects in the coming years. And don’t forget to hang around for the quick hits at the end for some notes from the tournament, including plenty of former Sooners showing their faces around the Dallas Metroplex.

Link: GASO Tournament Recap

Awesome stuff Henzo (and those that went to the tournament to provide everything!)!

Marcus Smart has become my favorite recruit of the 2012 class. I saw him in the summer GASO tournament and he looked great! I can't wait to see what becomes of him!

Awesome report, Henzo! Thanks for all you do!!! :clap

Good recap, Henzo. Thanks! Great to see OUHoops.com out getting video and scouting reports of these local area prospects, as it will help all of them gain national exposure.

It is the little extra things like this that makes this website so great.

henzo and the ouhoops.com team you all are doing an amazing job. I have no idea how you are supporting this awesome site, but it is truly awesome. Keep up the good work!!

henzo and the ouhoops.com team you all are doing an amazing job. I have no idea how you are supporting this awesome site, but it is truly awesome. Keep up the good work!!

Thanks htown! I know OUHoops and all those that make huge contributions to this board, really appreciate all the thanks, and high words that are thrown our way.

Back