Our guards are lookin good...what about post/hybrids?

luckyc1423

Reaction score
Our guard play is looking good now! with cam and tmg and I am really crossin my fingers for mcallum (sorry dont know how to spell his name) that would be an amazing guard crew! But what about down low....are we looking at any hybrids or traditional post players?

Our guard play is looking good now! with cam and tmg and I am really crossin my fingers for mcallum (sorry dont know how to spell his name) that would be an amazing guard crew! But what about down low....are we looking at any hybrids or traditional post players?

Its hard to know where we stand exactly, but OU is apparently a legit contender with Josh Smith, Terrence Jones and Tobias Harris. No one really knows for sure how well OU is in there, but we know they are at least involved right now. Outside of those guys, most around here have speculated that any bigs in this class other than those three would likely be jucos. I'll defer to abd on naming the jucos...just isn't an area I'm that familiar with.

I think the biggest question about this class right now has to do with whether or not we get one of those three guys. That kind of sucks too, because I think Smith is the only one who might commit anytime soon. I think both Harris and Jones have been pretty vocal about waiting to commit.

I am personally ok with waiting until next year if we dont get one of those three....assuming tiny comes back we will be fine down low for another year....but if we can land one of those three what a class we would have!!

Back