Our roster according to coach

NickZepp

Reaction score
Says we have a senior and 3 sophomores on our roster right now and 3 freshmen coming in

Senior
Cade Davis

Sophomore
Pledger
Fitzgerald
Hardrick

Freshmen
Tyler Neal
Cameron Clark
TJ Taylor

Sounds like he thinks Gallon is gone.

Or that he thinks Hardrick is gone? What about TJ Franklin? Is he gone?

I think he just meant scholarship players. There were other statements that he said that make it sound like Gallon is gone.

Or that he thinks Hardrick is gone? What about TJ Franklin? Is he gone?

man... im getting so annoyed hearing about TJ franklin.... he is a walk-on... he would be the same as if you or I walked on thats why he wasnt mentioned and never will be...

man... im getting so annoyed hearing about TJ franklin.... he is a walk-on... he would be the same as if you or I walked on thats why he wasnt mentioned and never will be...
Beau Gerber is the only walk on that ever really got any real playing time at all and that was rare.

Damn, someone got their feelings hurt, theres a reason TJ is at OU on the team and you're at a community college struggling to get by. Will he ever be really good? most likely not. But will he play minutes next year? yes.

Damn, someone got their feelings hurt, theres a reason TJ is at OU on the team

Yeah, because he was best friends with Willie Warren.

I don't know too much about his ability, but that is why he is at OU and on the team.

Yeah, because he was best friends with Willie Warren.

I don't know too much about his ability, but that is why he is at OU and on the team.

They aren't even best friends, high school teammates, yes. Capel brought him in for a reason. He's a smart young man who is a good player too. Good defender and can be a decent distributor.

I would be surprised if Franklin sees the floor anymore than he did last year. I was just curious if he would stick around, now that Willie is gone.

Damn, someone got their feelings hurt, theres a reason TJ is at OU on the team and you're at a community college struggling to get by. Will he ever be really good? most likely not. But will he play minutes next year? yes.

only minutes he will get will be mop up time...the minutes he played last year were exactly that when our program was in the worst shape in 30 yrs...

I love the guy, but he will not be playing...of course this is assuming we bring in another scholarship player to play guard...

I think he may be gone without WW unless he enjoys being a Sooner.

They aren't even best friends, high school teammates, yes. Capel brought him in for a reason. He's a smart young man who is a good player too. Good defender and can be a decent distributor.
IMHO
If TJ was going to be a factor he already would have been.The only way he plays next year is if we can't find any other players and we have injury or foul issues.

I think he may be gone without WW unless he enjoys being a Sooner.

TJ will stay, he is super smart and took the opportunity to walk on with Willie...but not the only reason he came...

He will be a great walk-on just like ones in the past that plays hard and will do the right things...as far as basketball goes, he is no better than Kellen...and i hope people didnt really think Kellen would ever get any significant playing time...

it's not about "should he," it's about "have to." foul trouble, injuries, and lack of depth could all result in the latter. i think franklin will get more minutes than people are expecting unless two more ball handlers are signed. maybe cam can turn into terrell everett 2.0.

TJ is a good kid and is an asset in certain ways to the program but he will never play any meaningful minutes for OU. He was maybe a little better than average starting high school point guard. If he is playing meaningful minutes for us next year, there is no way we win 5 games.

Grandmama was twice the point forward Antoine Walker could ever be

edit: you meant franklin, my apologies!

Back