Our roster according to coach

TJ is a good kid and is an asset in certain ways to the program but he will never play any meaningful minutes for OU. He was maybe a little better than average starting high school point guard. If he is playing meaningful minutes for us next year, there is no way we win 5 games.

Love walkons!

TJ's nationally ranked. I think he'll be a little bit better than what you're saying lol

Which TJ are you talking about? TJ Franklin the walk on that barely played, or TJ Taylor the highly recruited combo guard? Cause we were talking about the walk-on.

i'm making an "L" with my forearms.

larryjohnson.jpg

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA7JVEHbuG4&feature=related[/ame]

BTW, OU's T.J. Franklin is an Electrical Engineering major according the the OU basketball media guide.

:OUbball-logo:

Damn, someone got their feelings hurt, theres a reason TJ is at OU on the team and you're at a community college struggling to get by. Will he ever be really good? most likely not. But will he play minutes next year? yes.

I have a 4.0 and if you think a walk on like Franklin will get minutes you are wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW, OU's T.J. Franklin is an Electrical Engineering major according the the OU basketball media guide.

:OUbball-logo:

This, TJ will stay and is real close to finishing his degree. He's a good kid but most likely won't get any significant time barring, knock on wood, an injury.

I have a 4.0 and if you think a walk on like Franklin will get minutes you are wrong.

Haha if I was at western oklahoma state community junior college i'd have a 4.0 too. As of right now, he is the backup point guard. So unless we sign someone he WILL play.

How is he close to finishing an engineering degree in his second year? Amazing foreign exchange prodigies don't even do that.

Back