Play Polla until he fouls out next game

thebigabd

Reaction score
  • Gave up 18 offensive rebounds to WVU
  • Gave up 13 offensive rebounds in a 1 point loss to ISU
  • Gave up 9 offensive rebounds to Texas Tech
  • Gave up 12 offensive rebounds tonight to Baylor, including some gigantic ones with the game on the line

If he gets a layup or something on offense, great. Manek, Doo, and Freeman are all weak. They literally didn't even try to rebound. We hear the stories about how Polla is the best rebounder on the team, that he is a really aggressive defender, that he blocks out like a beast. Just get him in there until he fouls out and see if he gets some boards.

• Gave up 18 offensive rebounds to WVU
  • Gave up 13 offensive rebounds in a 1 point loss to ISU
  • Gave up 9 offensive rebounds to Texas Tech
  • Gave up 12 offensive rebounds tonight to Baylor, including some gigantic ones with the game on the line

If he gets a layup or something on offense, great. Manek, Doo, and Freeman are all weak. They literally didn't even try to rebound. We hear the stories about how Polla is the best rebounder on the team, that he is a really aggressive defender, that he blocks out like a beast. Just get him in there until he fouls out and see if he gets some boards.

I said the same thing 2 weeks ago. To me, he's the only big we have who is physical. He can also make free throws. Play him until he fouls out. That's what I would do.

Exactly.... you are 3-10 or whatever in the league and you are getting absolutely destroyed on the glass every game while your best rebounder rides the pine.

What are you losing? 4 ppg from Muni? Polla might get that on offensive putbacks.

Start him and play him until he fouls out. You have nothing to lose.

Back