Pledger - Saturday is the day

Krugerfan52

Reaction score
Mr. Pledger,
Just wanted you to know that we as Sooner fans all know how hard you work and that it is only a matter of time before you start catching fire again. Keep up the good work. You are the man.

Who knows....Saturday could be the day!!!

:pledge

Hopefully he catches fire like Cade tends to. This whole team is full of streaky shooters though. Crock, Cade, Tiny, WW, and Pledger just to name a few.

After watching the OSU/Texas game and seeing Hamilton go off for 20+ points I was thinking, "I doubt Travis Ford had including stopping Hamilton as part of his gameplan."

Maybe the same thing could happen to Texas. Maybe Barnes tells his guys to focus on TMG, Warren and Gallon but it's Pledger that comes out and torches them.

I know Pledge is capable.

He's bound to come out of his funk sometime, he's too good of a shooter not to. Hopefully Saturday is it.

Probably because he's been a good shooter all his life until the last few weeks. Duh.

Because I watched him knock down threes like it was nothing against D-1 competition the first month of his career as a freshman. I think he had like 5 threes in the first half alone against Houston.

Thru 6 games he was like 20 for 40 from three. He hit 4 or more 3's in 3 of his first 6 games. Not many people in the country have had a stretch like that.

He is 9 for his last 55 attempts. 16%. That is insane. I would be Ryan Wright could beat that percentage over the same number of attempts.

I'm with you Capelfan52. Let's hope Saturday is the day that Steven can start coming out of this slump. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!:clap

Back