Poor Performance

oketex

Reaction score
Guys, I am going to choose my words very wisly tonight. Last year after a poor performance and a loss I used the word "sucks" and was crucified while I was only describing that one nights performance and not anyone player or coach just the overall play.

Well tonight I will you such words as "lack of enthusiasm" "failure to provide a means of stopping the other team" "lack of proper shot selection" but we all know that any time you play a team that is shooting almost 70% from the 3 your chances are slim and none.

I see a lot of good in this team but they have yet to put everything together. Saturday Cade and Tony combine for 49 points, tonight Cade has only 4pts, Saturday WW fails to show up and tonight he has 24 pts. Tiny needs more time to learn how to play inside but with each game he improves.

We seem to be in a hurry with the 3's tonight maybe because we were down and they still don't understand how to come back. This could be along year but with the experience they are receiving, next year has a lot of promise. WW needs to consider coming back for one more year.

I still like this team and I think the talking heads hit it right, we need to be able to play with the other 9 teams in the conference and not worry about Kansas and Texass.

Merry Christmas To All and To All Good Night.

:mad:

Back