Possible transfer -- UCLA's Drew Gordon

Expect the UofA admin to put much more pressure on the full release of DG. And expect some PAC10 admin involvement.

I'm sure UCLA and the Pac-10 administrators will shiver with fear when they hear this news. lol

DG would only sit out 12 months so, he would start playing this time next year.
Yes, he would loss eligilibity.

But, my comment also has to do with The WOODmuda Triangle Effect.
And the battles between UofA and ucla....like I said, the two do not like eachother. Back when BG was selecting a college, it was between ucla and Arizona. It was one nasty recruiting battle.

And it was when Olson was there, not these current misfits. If you think that a kid is going to lose a year of eligibility to go to sucky Arizona, you've got another thing coming.

DM did not know that ucla has YET to release Drew Gordon?

So,there maybe possible violations....from who? You said Memphis -Joshiee.

UCLA has not formally signed off on Gordon's release yet,.
Therefore, any contact or recruiting by other coaches/intermediaries..would be a violation.

The mom has stated that they have been contacted by a ton of programs expressing interest in Drew.

Is this a voilation? :D

This is why I recommended talking to the ucla Admin and getting an unconditional releasae, exception granted.

I'm just saying.

DM did not know that ucla has YET to release Drew Gordon?

So,there maybe possible violations....from who? You said Memphis -Joshiee.

Therefore, any contact or recruiting by other coaches/intermediaries..would be a violation.

The mom has stated that they have been contacted by a ton of programs expressing interest in Drew.

Is this a voilation? :D

This is why I recommended talking to the ucla Admin and getting an unconditional releasae, exception granted.

I'm just saying.

Lol do you not understand he has to sit out an extra year if he goes in conference?? You can't just waive that and theres no way they would if they could. It is in the conference rules.

Hmm
And YES, Miller did talk to Gordon and there is interest.
Zona in trouble!!!!

NCAA will be laying the law down on Miller and crew or they will be embrassedly looking.

Expect Zona to get hit harder than west va should've for the royal payne violations.

Trouble is a brewing for them Mildcats (see what I did there?)

keep checking my man zag's blog for more updates on possible Zona punishment!

And YES, Miller did talk to Gordon and there is interest.

I just emailed my contact at the NCAA a link to this thread noting that JessieW (an Arizona insider) reported that Miller had contact with Gordon before his release. He says they will definitely look into this.

Edit: Just heard back and he says Miller has been notified that an investigation is already underway.

Last edited:
:ez-roll:
I just emailed my contact at the NCAA a link to this thread noting that JessieW (an Arizona insider) reported that Miller had contact with Gordon before his release. He says they will definitely look into this.

Edit: Just heard back and he says Miller has been notified that an investigation is already underway.

:ez-roll:

The evidence is clear that Zona made improper contact with a player under scholarship to another school.

This investigation won't take long as all of Zona's fans know it's true.

Zona can't spin this one.

The death penalty is headed Zona's way.

Stay tuned....

Told you about Truthful-Lee.

Well, he will not be with ucla next year.
Another transfer.

The WOOKmuda Triangle Effect.

You know.

Told you about Truthful-Lee.

Well, he will not be with ucla next year.
Another transfer.

The WOOKmuda Triangle Effect.

You know.

I love how he has a line featuring a lone period with no words, lol.

After the first exhibition game, Truthful-Lee and his father stayed and shot baskets.

They stayed there for over 1.5 hour.
Mom was there also.

This kid can not shot and he is GONE.

The evidence is clear that Zona made improper contact with a player under scholarship to another school.

This investigation won't take long as all of Zona's fans know it's true.

Zona can't spin this one.

The death penalty is headed Zona's way.

Stay tuned....

Norm

It's already hit the fan

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=106&f=1668&t=5236849

AZ is already Self reporting

This is an EMBARASSMENT!!!!!!

the BOOK_IT will be thrown at them!!!!

Get it.

Move over Kansass and Calicat A new Gangsterr U is here

Jessie, I see you're not bumping this thread like all your other recruiting fetish thread. Why?

He won't come here. UNLV or St. Diego or another WCC school is likely. Hopeful wishing on our part.

Back